User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's right, BBG is not a good guy, he's a great guy. He's always very informative and helpful in almost all of his posts. His opinions are his own. So what if he doesn't like something?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massthetics View Post
    Lol.. not to add the owner of celtic is a valium addicted drug abuser who also abuses alcohol amongst other things.
    This has nothing to do with anything.

It seems that somewhere, sometime in past- BBG stepped on your toe- and now you seek venegance- but you have chosen wrong place.
    This is small forum, and we are just one big family here, and arguments do happen, but in the end we go over it and we respect each other- we expect same from you as well. This forum is not about olympus labs or celtic labs and dont take it personal, why BBG chosen his nick is his personal,
    in my case when I registered on PP I've choosen first thing that came to my mind: Jelisej, which is actually slavic name for Elisha (holly prophet Elisha). I would choose different now, it is probably case with lot of others- they kept old nicks as everyone knows old nicks.

P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave another opportunity to OP. Hopefully he will take it.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-29-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything.

It seems that somewhere, sometime in past- BBG stepped on your toe- and now you seek venegance- but you have chosen wrong place.
    This is small forum, and we are just one big family here, and arguments do happen, but in the end we go over it and we respect each other- we expect same from you as well. This forum is not about olympus labs or celtic labs and dont take it personal, why BBG chosen his nick is his personal,
    in my case when I registered on PP I've choosen first thing that came to my mind: Jelisej, which is actually is slavic name for Elisha (holly prophet Elisha). I would choose different now, it is probably case with lot of others- they kept old nicks as everyone knows old nicks.

P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave opportunity for other side to be heard.
    I wondered about your SN.. Much better than why I have mine lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Or mine.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should start a thread on why people chose their SN's lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    We should start a thread on why people chose their SN's lol

Yeah actually.

BTW Today I learned new word- shill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Or mine.....
    I did wonder about your nick as well. I always visualise some guy with passion for collecting cd-s?
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-29-2014 at 04:54 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Saddens me to see this on this forum. This is one of 2 forums I am on of maybe 25+ now, that this type of stuff rarely happens and everyone is like family and can agree to disagree respectfully.

BBG has been legit from my perspective since I have been here. And OP no disrespect to you, you may have a valid question/complaint about a company that he reps for, but why did this make it's way to this forum??

My experience will tell you that I have been in one or two of these disputes over the years with a company complaint or product with a rep, and you know what, at the end of the day, no one came out looking like the winner. Both myself and the company fighting looked like asses at the end of the day, regardless of who was right or wrong. I was embarrassed to be part of it in hindsight It can be a difficult position for both of you to be in.

Please consider this before proceeding Thank you.
    BBG does seem like a good guy, but this thread was separated from its original thread, where he was clearly acting spiteful telling a user who was using a bunch of drugs and blaming his estrogen suppression problems on an otc AI made by Olympus. He used this opportunity to not offer advice but attack a company that rivals the company he reps for on other forums. I think this sort of behavior reflects what sort of company he reps for.

My strife is more or less with that company and the impact it has on the reps that rep for that company. I'm sure BBG does not want to say negative things, but he is more or less compensated based off how much he derails competitors. This is exactly why I told him to rep for a company that won't be raided for selling DMAA and injectable steroids.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massthetics View Post
    BBG does seem like a good guy, but this thread was separated from its original thread, where he was clearly acting spiteful telling a user who was using a bunch of drugs and blaming his estrogen suppression problems on an otc AI made by Olympus. He used this opportunity to not offer advice but attack a company that rivals the company he reps for on other forums. I think this sort of behavior reflects what sort of company he reps for.

My strife is more or less with that company and the impact it has on the reps that rep for that company. I'm sure BBG does not want to say negative things, but he is more or less compensated based off how much he derails competitors. This is exactly why I told him to rep for a company that won't be raided for selling DMAA and injectable steroids.

Bro' as you can see- no one even knew that BBG is celtic rep, he does not promote it here. Maybe was not best thing to gives critics without explanation- but everyone has right on their opinion- BBG does not like Olympus you dont like Celtic... We can live with that, dont get it too personally.

BTW- welcome to the forum!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BBG is not a good guy. He is bad guy. And a shill. Dang that guy is just the worst.

P.S- Props to BBG; he showed lot of character and patience- lot of other guys would just ban OP, but he gave another opportunity to OP. Hopefully he will take it.

Probably would have swung the ban hammer already myself.

Feels like we are over on AM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro' as you can see- no one even knew that BBG is celtic rep, he does not promote it here. Maybe was not best thing to gives critics without explanation- but everyone has right on their opinion- BBG does not like Olympus you dont like Celtic... We can live with that, dont get it too personally.

BTW- welcome to the forum!
    thank you. But because he is a CL rep he chose to derail the competitor. There was no other basis for him to say so nor has he said so thus far, but whatever. I'm a long time lurker here and of other forums so am quite familiarized with all the drama. Now to end it and enjoy the board