User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for continuing the highjack, but is there any concrete evidence regarding Olympus products not being up to scratch? I think a reason should be given; saying you don't like something without any sort of explanation isn't the best way to go, imo.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Sorry for continuing the highjack, but is there any concrete evidence regarding Olympus products not being up to scratch? I think a reason should be given; saying you don't like something without any sort of explanation isn't the best way to go, imo.
    What do you expect from a guy who's clearly Caucasian and goes by the handle 'big black guy'. Olympus is the underdog trying to be herded by Celtic but it isn't working.

This is clearly what happened:

BBG @ Celtic I think OL is okay
    Boss @ Celtic says, Okay if that's what you think no mo product for you
    BBG @ Celtic "NOOOO, i promise i will flame OL every chance i get."

Like i said both are good company's but i'd rather give my business to OL for reasons as stated before.

Personally, BBG i think you should start kissing OL's lip because once Celtic gets raided for selling [BBG Edit] I think they're going to be the next company on your bandwagon trail.
    Last edited by BBG; 05-29-2014 at 01:43 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2748118.jpg BBG is a super hero!!!
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massthetics View Post
    But you see, since you're a rep of a company that is renown for dismissing any sort of competition your words aren't very credible.)
    My opinion is credible because I maintain a credible reputation... I support plenty of companies that sell comparable products, though there are very few.

For instance, Prescription Nutrition sells several prohormones, available here:

Prohormones | Anabolics | RxWhey

Epistane, Tren (trendione, IE, Celtic Tren), and a DMZ/Msten mix. All great products. All compete directly with Celtic Labs.

They were even selling Trest Base:

NEW!!!!!!! TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition. ORAL TRESTOLONE! ****SOLD OUT - GymNTonic.com

And based on previous encounters with RXWHEY, Gymntonic, Prescription Nutrition and lots of their... I can make the assumption that their product is good as well.

It is simply Olympus Labs, as a company, that I don't support. I support plenty of competitors to Celtic Labs, because their companies are reputable.

NTBM to PP to Celtic,
    I hope you're not insinuating I was ever with NTBM. They are also a horrible company.
    Last edited by BBG; 05-29-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    My opinion is credible because I maintain a credible reputation... I support plenty of companies that sell comparable products, though there are very few.

For instance, Prescription Nutrition sells several prohormones, available here:

Prohormones | Anabolics | RxWhey

Epistane, Tren (trendione, IE, Celtic Tren), and a DMZ/Msten mix. All great products. All compete directly with Celtic Labs.

They were even selling Trest Base:

NEW!!!!!!! TREST BASE by Prescription Nutrition. ORAL TRESTOLONE! ****SOLD OUT - GymNTonic.com

And based on previous encounters with RXWHEY, Gymntonic, Prescription Nutrition and lots of their... I can make the assumption that their product is good as well.

It is simply Olympus Labs, as a company, that I don't support. I support plenty of competitors to Celtic Labs, because their companies are reputable.

I hope you're not insinuating I was ever with NTBM. They are also a horrible company.
    Trestolone Acetate Now Available with a Credit Card

I was notified a few days ago that an online chemical research company, which I will not name, is now selling trestolone acetate in a powder form. I went to the site to see for myself, and there it was, trestalone acetate available for purchase in one gram increments. It does clearly state on the website that trestolone is for research purposes only and not for human consumption, but it also states that the powder will dissolve in oil. If that isn't suggesting that it should be converted to an injectable, I don't know what is. Naturally, I have no idea if this is legitimate or not, or whether it contains the steroid claimed.

I have also noticed some excitement on numerous message boards about another company selling trestolone. The customer can ostensibly order online using a card (which is convenient) and they will have the product in just a few days. Shipping time from overseas suppliers can take up to a month, and there is the headache hoping it passes through customs. While ordering this stuff from a domestic website may seem safer, it still carries risks. If the FDA decides to shut down this operation, you can bet that all customer information will be in the hands of law enforcement. I would bet that if the FDA was not already looking at this company, they will be now after an anabolic steroid is being sold for research.

[Note from the editor: The people selling this steroid as a "research chemical" or a prohormone version are morons - not just because they've got a highly limited understanding of the chemistryy behind the compound itself, as per their write-up, they've clearly got an even lesser understanding of the legalities involved.]
    Lol.. not to add the owner of celtic is a valium addicted drug abuser who also abuses alcohol amongst other things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by ryhigh; 05-29-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    people keep talking about me baby say im doing you wrong dont cha worry dont worry mama cuz im right here

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massthetics View Post
    What do you expect from a guy who's clearly Caucasian and goes by the handle 'big black guy'.
    Explain yourself Sir!

BBG is one of many on here who have proven themselves a reputable poster on here and back on PP and other sites Im sure. Everyone here is entitled to their own opinion OP, if he isnt a fan of Olympus for whatever reason, then thats his opinion. There are supp companies and even some supp sites that I refuse to do business with. For instance, bb.com, I refuse to give Ryan Deluca even a penny, it doesnt matter to me that sometimes they have the best deals on supps I want, I still wont place an order through them and I wont ever personally recommend others to order through them. But that doesnt mean Im going to start flame thread about other posters simply because they do order through bb.com. Hell I have personal friends in Boise that work for the company, it still doesnt effect me one bit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saddens me to see this on this forum. This is one of 2 forums I am on of maybe 25+ now, that this type of stuff rarely happens and everyone is like family and can agree to disagree respectfully.

BBG has been legit from my perspective since I have been here. And OP no disrespect to you, you may have a valid question/complaint about a company that he reps for, but why did this make it's way to this forum??

My experience will tell you that I have been in one or two of these disputes over the years with a company complaint or product with a rep, and you know what, at the end of the day, no one came out looking like the winner. Both myself and the company fighting looked like asses at the end of the day, regardless of who was right or wrong. I was embarrassed to be part of it in hindsight It can be a difficult position for both of you to be in.

Please consider this before proceeding Thank you.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP