User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BBG is not a good guy. He is bad guy. And a shill. Dang that guy is just the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Pro tip: don't buy olympus labs.

Why not use aromasin?
    Clear hate from a Celtic Labs rep. I'd like to let everyone know that I've had fantastic results from all Olympus products Iv'e run and bought from the UK. The immaturity found from Celtic Labs and their reps is beyond amazing of a rising competitor. Don't be fooled by a fool.

I'll be honest Olympus and Celtic are both reputable company's but the way Celtic tries to brainwash and hate on their competitors is beyond ridiculous and the sole reason i don't buy any of their products.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool story bro. Did you come here just to stir up shit or something? Pretty sure BBG doesn't even tout that hes a CL rep on this board.
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massthetics View Post
    Clear hate from a Celtic Labs rep. I'd like to let everyone know that I've had fantastic results from all Olympus products Iv'e run and bought from the UK. The immaturity found from Celtic Labs and their reps is beyond amazing of a rising competitor. Don't be fooled by a fool.

I'll be honest Olympus and Celtic are both reputable company's but the way Celtic tries to brainwash and hate on their competitors is beyond ridiculous and the sole reason i don't buy any of their products.
    I don't even think anyone knows I'm a celtic rep on this board.

I don't think Olympus Labs products are any good. That's just my opinion.

I'm glad that you believe Celtic is reputable. They are.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhh hell no! You reppin celtic?? jk I knew BBGman... any new games?
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then that's even more disgusting. Fronting the fact that you're advising other users not to buy from Olympus when in fact you're a 'hidden' rep for a company that is famous for hating on their competitors. I believe I can find a post on AM where you are clearly now contradicting your conduct here now.

I reported this post because the quote is from the home forum of Celtic Labs.

We have no intention of bringing any of what is said in that post to any forum except the home forum. Anabolic minds is not the proper place for that discussion.

Also, as reps, we have very LIMITED information and can't add to the conversation in anyway other than "he said, she said". Only the Olympus Labs and Celtic Labs owners have anything to contribute to this that will mean very much.

And again, this isn't the forum to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Olympus Labs View Post
    This isn't kindergarten so please get a real source of entertainment.
    Yeah... I had to play that with "Need to" back when I repped for Primordial. No winners in that game.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then that's even more disgusting. Fronting the fact that you're advising other users not to buy from Olympus when in fact you're a 'hidden' rep for a company that is famous for hating on their competitors.
    Whether I was a rep for Celtic or not, I would not advise anyone to use Olympus Labs. Plain as that.

I believe I can find a post on AM where you are clearly now contradicting your conduct here now.
    Yes, I play nice on AM because Olympus and Celtic are both sponsors there. I don't think that's surprising. The reps for Olympus Labs seem like good dudes, I wouldn't want to start any trouble for them anyway. But over here, I can say what I want about Olympus.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But you see, since you're a rep of a company that is renown for dismissing any sort of competition your words aren't very credible. Olympus is doing great things, If you fail to see that then I'm sorry for you. The way you refuse to give your business to Olympus, I refuse to give mine to Celtic, for their tendency of trying to brainwash/manipulate and twist words. But then again you're a bandwagoner hopping from one team to the next

NTBM to PP to Celtic, all about that free rep product I get you bro. Keep doin your thang

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolz what a troll
    I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BBG never promoted any particular brand on this forum, I never heard of Celtic labs and its products- and I'm member of this forum from day 1.
    Dont take this too far, this is a good forum, treat all mmebers with respect and we'll do same for you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st 4 posts stirring shit and trolling AND hijacking Nate's thread. Way to establish credibility.

Any new news Nate?