0 Thread(s)
    I guess I always wanted sick veins

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you choose your Screen Name?

Mine was a handle from my teenage years . I just used it to register on a few boards to lurk never thinking I would ever post.

Funny how that changes , kinda like your body after enhancement supplements.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in the old PP days mine was mrsomm. I got that from when I was in chemistry class in high school and my teacher would always yell mr.sommers! when I would make a bomb or some crazy stuff. So I shortened it up to mrsomm, but then everyone thought it was mrs.omm so when swole source started I just shortened it to Somm.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using Bonedaddy for many, many years online. I got it from a former neighbor who was Cuban. I used to sleep with a different girl 5, sometimes 6 times a week back in the day. Sometimes 2 a day. lol Anyways, this neighbor would always see all of these different girls leaving my condo and he always used to say "Man, yous quite the bone daddy, eh chico?" I finally asked him wtf a bone daddy was exactly and he says it's a dude who is always seducing the ladies and very promiscuous, a cocksman if you will. And that was that. lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I've been using Bonedaddy for many, many years online. I got it from a former neighbor who was Cuban. I used to sleep with a different girl 5, sometimes 6 times a week back in the day. Sometimes 2 a day. lol Anyways, this neighbor would always see all of these different girls leaving my condo and he always used to say "Man, yous quite the bone daddy, eh chico?" I finally asked him wtf a bone daddy was exactly and he says it's a dude who is always seducing the ladies and very promiscuous, a cocksman if you will. And that was that. lol
    So far, you are winning competition in this category.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    Mine was a handle from my teenage years . I just used it to register on a few boards to lurk never thinking I would ever post.
    Funny how that changes , kinda like your body after enhancement supplements.

Glad to see you posting, its nice to take part, after all with all differences we have- we also have a lot in common and we are all battling for improvement, some trying to lose weight, some to gain weight, some to "recomp", some to gain strenght- nevertheless we are all in this battlefield and its good to share experiences, as we all learn something from both success stories and mistakes.

I would like more people to join our weightlifting family, lurkers- come out and play!

Nice thread, Ryhigh. It is actually nice to find out and learn something personal from other folks.
    And you're a good host!
    Last edited by Jelisej; 05-31-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why did you choose your Screen Name?

Sperwer is Dutch for Sparrowhawk, a medium size bird of prey. It's also the name of a French/Dutch produced predator drone/missile. I chose it years ago, though, because it was the name of the Dutch trading/war sloop some of the crew of which were the first Westerners to live in Korea for a prolonged period (as prisoners) after they shipwrecked on the southern Korean coast in the 17th century. Some of them later managed to escape to Japan and eventually got back to the Netherlands, where one wrote the first Western account of Korea. I sort of shipwrecked here too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought no one would take Magilla Gorilla serious.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im still waiting for burly to say. "Im a burly man, that's why" lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)