New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sermorelin & GHRP6

Any thoughts on combining these 2?

For the sake of research of course
    I was thinking take GRHP6 (100mcg) after waking up/1hr b4 breakfast, hit the gym (mass gaining), get all my meal plans in, then later in the evening/night, take Sermorelin (100mcg) right b4 bedtime. My plan to doing so like this is to not be hungry if i do the opposite & get best results as far as staying young & muscle gains is concern.
    Any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by timelessOne; 06-01-2014 at 01:04 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll give you an unspecifeid answer to your question as I'm not sure what "sermorelin" means anymore- as all this GHRH's been mislabeled over years (and is still mislabeled) and modified as well, that I simply dont know which is which- I think original sermorelin does not exist anymore, but people label Mod GRF 1-24 (which is very similar) as sermorelin, I think GRF 1-29 is modified Sermorelin to last bit longer anyway they are all including CJC-s in same family of GHRH's-

GHRH'a and GHRP-s work together in synergy so they are best to be used together; as it seems that it amplifies effect of each other so it makes sense to ise them together, but
    its not neccessary to do so, at least in my opinion. For example I use GHRP-2 on its own, there are few others who do the same.

Anyway, best time to use them is as you know at bedtime, and in the morning is the second best. Some people use it 3X or even more times, I'm not sure if that yields more benefits.

As for hunger- most simply solution is either to lower dose (actually extreme hunger is one of the first symptoms of overdose), and other solution is to adjust you meal times- people say that GHRPs need to be taken on empty stomach- and phrase "empty stomach" is bit open for various interpretation, I dont like that phrase at all and find it very misguiding- in reality stomach does not need to be "empty"- just insulin levels need to be on lower end-
    now after lunch if persons insulin levels stay elevated longer than 90 mins (except for beans which can take long time to digest) than that person is having problems with sugar metabolism- so labs testing peptides used that as reference and was said that GHRPs need to be taken at least 90 mins after the last meal when it can take lot less- and usually takes less than hour. So you can take GHRPs bit over an hour after last meal, you'll be fine and you should not have hunger issues
    Pure protein does not raise insulin that much so it does not interfere with GRPs too much, so you can have a steak after peps, (but not simple carbs), you can have complex carbs 1/2 an hour after injection
    If your bit hungry, or your meal very was long time before peps- its very likely that you will have extreme hunger.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you read Dat's board he explains that Semorolin was created using 1 less amino acid than MOD GRF 1-29 by a pharmaceutical company to be patented and sold by the anti-aging clinics. In his opinion their is no GHRH better than MOD GRF 1-29 and is not very effective w/o a GHRP. I would do a little more research before starting to maximize your results.