User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possible cutting cycle. Looking for input

I'm thinking of doing a cycle of Prescription Nutrition Epistane and Tren. Good idea? Bad idea? Other suggestions?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First off, I have no actual experience, so don't believe everything I say. This is just from research.

I don't see why it would be a bad idea, just make sure you have something to control prolactin levels. Personally, I would just snag epitren as it has both already in there, then stack it with epiandro, which seems to be a loved product around here with almost no sides.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not so experienced in cycles as others-but I'm not so bad when it comes to hormone manipulation so maybe my advice can be helpful:
    I would say that unless you're experienced with cycles- the best idea is to avoid trenbolone as its quite complicated steroid, and tried it once I I found it was quite difficult to deal with sides (like prolactin etc), other thing is trenbolone is probably worst when it comes to possible heart enlargement so its not something to be used to many times (IMO)- so best to use it when very experienced. Also I would personally always use it in long cycle in first few weeks, for a few reasons: 1. after stopping trenbolone it can be very catabolic period 2. it helps to clear excessive progesterone somewhat, which also helps with prolactin so libido returns much more quicker
    Other thing is winstrol is good to combine with trenbolone- but winny is also not thing to be used often.

If you decide to use tren- you will need a dopamine agonist, and you will need a lot of it. I have issues with prolactin so comapared with tren- I had to use 2X dose of cabergoline comapred what I use when my prolactin are 10X over range

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ He's talking about the tren prohormones though. Correct me If I'm wrong, but I don't think this is actually the same as trenbolone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ He's talking about the tren prohormones though. Correct me If I'm wrong, but I don't think this is actually the same as trenbolone.
    Youre correct KGPL OP is referring the PH tren.. A Epi/Tren combo is one of my most favorite cycles for strength, hardness, vascularity and decreasing BF.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    He was not specific, so I gave him a " benefit of the doubt" assumed that it was injectable.
    My opinion is that injectable AAS are far superior to prohormones, so I tought he is going for "real deal".
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-05-2014 at 01:36 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May want to consider something simpler and less harsh like Halo and 11-oxo.

Then again as you can tell by my picture I am not much of a "cutter" so you may not want to take my advice

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Youre correct KGPL OP is referring the PH tren.. A Epi/Tren combo is one of my most favorite cycles for strength, hardness, vascularity and decreasing BF.
    Yes, I'm referring to the PH tren, but specifically I was looking at Tren from Presciption Nutrition, which their website says converts to trenbolone in the body (Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione). Would prolactin levels still be an issue?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it wont be an issue
    Been juicing since CapriSun