User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~ PN ~ Trest Interest Thread?? ~ Plz respond!

Hey Swole Source family,

Can you guys give me your 100% honest opinion on this topic?? Please feel free to say ANYTHING in regards to this..looking for real answers, knew I'd get them here.

I spoke to PN and they're doing they're best to bring back Trest. The truth is all the suppliers, which are very far and few are jacking prices through the roof, because of supply and demand. I can tell you this firsthand, and it is not a salespitch because I looked around myself initially as I was considering starting a line of products and trest was to be one of them..but in small increments, these guys want 50-100 a gram.. and then many of these sources want 200gram purchases..if you do the math...some of these guys want $10-$20,000 dollar minimums.

Possibly if one were to buy say 500grams+ I'm sure you'd get a price break, but lets be honest, not many people have that money to throw around. I promise you I don't

Anyways, so this is the deal, Trest very soon will be highly counterfeited. I say this because I am seeing on the forums, the demand is rising and the costs are increasing bc of how difficult it is to make and find, and I have watched this happen with various compounds since 1996.

This is my question. If PN can bring back TREST BASE, would anyone be willing to pay in the range of $57-60 dollars retail price for a bottle?? This means 90 capsules at 17.5mgs per capsule.

PN will also offer the raw powder for around $47 to $50 a gram.

Mind you this is for fact 100% legit tested product, that is the most important factor, is that you know for a fact with PN's reputation that they are not going to bring you a product that is not for 1000% fact legit.

So that is the question. Realistically the last batch was given away at the costs it was sold at.. so even myself I cannot compare truthfully the new potential cost to the first batch. Would love to hear any feedback. Thanx everyone!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah id still pay that from you

Telepathically sent from iPhone using Jedi mind tricks
    Been juicing since CapriSun

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd buy a few bottles for sure!
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your best bet may be to put together a preorder list - get a solid bunch of preorders... and then go from there.

Clearly you guys aren't going to put up a presale and run with the money - we know PN, we know you Wes... it would probably work out better that way for you guys. That way you're not left with a bunch of product that doesn't sell due to cost.

And you'll know exactly how much to order (and then some).
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Hey Swole Source family,

Can you guys give me your 100% honest opinion on this topic?? Please feel free to say ANYTHING in regards to this..looking for real answers, knew I'd get them here.

I spoke to PN and they're doing they're best to bring back Trest. The truth is all the suppliers, which are very far and few are jacking prices through the roof, because of supply and demand. I can tell you this firsthand, and it is not a salespitch because I looked around myself initially as I was considering starting a line of products and trest was to be one of them..but in small increments, these guys want 50-100 a gram.. and then many of these sources want 200gram purchases..if you do the math...some of these guys want $10-$20,000 dollar minimums.

Possibly if one were to buy say 500grams+ I'm sure you'd get a price break, but lets be honest, not many people have that money to throw around. I promise you I don't

Anyways, so this is the deal, Trest very soon will be highly counterfeited. I say this because I am seeing on the forums, the demand is rising and the costs are increasing bc of how difficult it is to make and find, and I have watched this happen with various compounds since 1996.

This is my question. If PN can bring back TREST BASE, would anyone be willing to pay in the range of $57-60 dollars retail price for a bottle?? This means 90 capsules at 17.5mgs per capsule.

PN will also offer the raw powder for around $47 to $50 a gram.

Mind you this is for fact 100% legit tested product, that is the most important factor, is that you know for a fact with PN's reputation that they are not going to bring you a product that is not for 1000% fact legit.

So that is the question. Realistically the last batch was given away at the costs it was sold at.. so even myself I cannot compare truthfully the new potential cost to the first batch. Would love to hear any feedback. Thanx everyone!
    YES, I'd be a regular buyer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."