Well here we go, its weigh in day. I started working my way up into the 275 weight class. I've been sitting around 260 for the last three months or so. Actualy dipped down a little over the last two weeks to 255 but thats mostly do to weather heating up. Ive rested for the last week and a half so all my joints are feeling much better! Need to keep more hydrated. My last meet I ran into some cramping issues. But its all good today.

I will be competing raw with wraps. My current openers:
squat 585
bench 405
deadlift 610

The goal is to achieve my first true elite/pro total. Unfortunately due to the crazy number of feds thats kind of a gray area as different feds have different numbers attached to that standard. In various feds Ive competed in 1750 is a good average number for that. My coach and myself have basicly decided the challenge is to see how close to 1800 I can get raw. Then I will be putting my powerlifting equipment back on and really try pushing the limits. Ive already grown past what I thought I could do. I've been blessed by meeting some really strong people and been able to train and hone my lifts with true world champions and top ranked lifters.

Well now its time to get the house in order, and head to the hotel! I'll update as soon as I can with the results!
Stay strong!