Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I have questions of my own:

1. How accurate is "first impression" , the "gut feeling" you get when you meet someone new, first time?

2.Does it work for you with women?

3. If woman does not like you at first- is it worth going after her? ( I get impression that even if this ends up in marriage- ultimately it fails).
    1) For most people id say your "first impression" is usually very spot on if youre paying attention to the right things (personality, intelligence, humor...). Although it depends environment its in, ie personal or social..

2) In my experience, its almost always worked for me over 10 years. Well until the last one... 4 years strong with my ex-fiance and it ended very abruptly, at a time where i needed her the most. However, looking back i guess i can see she wasnt ready for everything i had going on (career, new state, wanted family)

3) I love a chase and a challenge, its makes things fun. But that was always just for casual dating, besides my ex. I hope to find someone as ambitious and shares the same views as me.. Ill pursue a girl to the point where i feel like its 1) not worth it or 2) shes just not into me
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the answer, some interesting points....

Well, what i was thinking- under first impression- you dont really know anything about person- intelligence, humor you just get feeling, that sometimes with women we forget our first impression because other reasons (good humor or looks)- and it seems that first impression proves correct in the end?

"But that was always just for casual dating, besides my ex"- so with your ex she did not like you in beggining you manage to convince her otherwise but in the end it did not work well- it seems that it kind of proves theory- that its not worth "overriding" first impression?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and my ex werent looking for anything serious when we first hooked up, is what i meant to say. She got sick at a party and made a fool of herself and she wouldnt respond to my texts really following the party out of embarrassment, it took a little while for her to realize i was trying to make her feel better lol..

You analyzed me pretty spot on a little while back, and thats on the interwebz lol... So im pretty sure you can get a solid first impression meeting someone in person.

I have very limited experience in this stuff lol, im only 24.. But im more old school in my views (id like to think) and i put alot of trust into first impressions and giving the benefit of the doubt..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool. I guess its your turn to ask questions (or sombody elses).?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answers to life's most difficult questions?

Has anyone made a very spontaneous move across the country for a rekindling an old relationship and/or work also?

My Jedi mind tricks approve this post

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do I feel so at peace with the world sitting on a beach staring into the ocean listening to Bob Marley?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Why do I feel so at peace with the world sitting on a beach staring into the ocean listening to Bob Marley?
    Thats what im trying to do... Vegas is cool but fuck the desert! I grew up in LA so beaches everyday.. Now i have the opportunity to move to Miami and be on the beach

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Because you are lucky basterd

Ocean is very calming itself, and if you're Bob Marley fan than its good combination.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Has anyone made a very spontaneous move across the country for a rekindling an old relationship and/or work also?

How would you describe spontaneous? I mean unless you're millionare I think you do have some kind of plans when moving, at least short term- in which case is not spontaneous, I think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    How would you describe spontaneous? I mean unless you're millionare I think you do have some kind of plans when moving, at least short term- in which case is not spontaneous, I think.
    Lol not a millionaire yet..

Spontaneous as is reconnected with an ex of mine from HS that lives in Miami now. Her family owns a real estate company that I use to work for and is relocating it to Miami from LA. I have virtually no family left or obligations that are holding me in a specific state.

My plans are to start grad school in winter, but that can be pretty much anywhere. Maybe spontaneous isn't the correct term.