Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Lol not a millionaire yet..

Spontaneous as is reconnected with an ex of mine from HS that lives in Miami now. Her family owns a real estate company that I use to work for and is relocating it to Miami from LA. I have virtually no family left or obligations that are holding me in a specific state.
    My plans are to start grad school in winter, but that can be pretty much anywhere. Maybe spontaneous isn't the correct term.
    My Jedi mind tricks approve this post
    You are too clever and intelligent to make such a big move spontaneously, you make plans- and better you plan things, more likely to have desired outcome.
    At some point in future you will become more decisive, and you will "dig" harder and work harder towards your goals, when that happens, you will become unstoppable.
    And if you continue to train and work on your physique- you will be irresistible to women- for them things will happen spontaneously- but not for you...
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-11-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    You are too clever and intelligent to make such a big move spontaneously, you make plans- and better you plan things, more likely to have desired outcome.
    At some point in future you will become more decisive, and you will "dig" harder and work harder towards your goals, when that happens, you will become unstoppable.
    Appreciate the kind words, i really do. You're right. I guess im trying to find a "home" if you will since i have none left. I stay true to my plans and goals but maybe half heatedly. Im very fortunate to have accomplished certain things i have to date, and blessed to be in the position to accomplish more. Im just a young soul trying to find his way or better yet new (home) in life so i always contemplate a new surrounding. Im so full of ideas and ambitions my mind runs a bit off track sometimes lol...

Thanks man, i really appreciate it.

Im going to have a whole chapter dedicated to you in my autobiography when i write it. "The Wisdom JeliseJ, a true internet Yoda" or something along those lines lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the kind words, i really do. You're right. I guess im trying to find a "home" if you will since i have none left. I stay true to my plans and goals but maybe half heatedly. Im very fortunate to have accomplished certain things i have to date, and blessed to be in the position to accomplish more. Im just a young soul trying to find his way or better yet new (home) in life so i always contemplate a new surrounding. Im so full of ideas and ambitions my mind runs a bit off track sometimes lol...
    Thanks man, i really appreciate it.
    Im going to have a whole chapter dedicated to you in my autobiography when i write it. "The Wisdom JeliseJ, a true internet Yoda" or something along those lines lol
    Yeah, man you're doing fine- you are young man and that is period when you learn, and get experience- and you cant buy experience (you need to earn it), and it involves failures as well as success. There is Spanish saying:
    "The Devil is so clever - not because he is the Devil but - because he is so old"

Just make sure you dont fall in love with woman like Lucretia (Borgia).

The Sisters of Mercy -- Lucretia, My Reflection - YouTube

Los Estafadores - Lucretia My Reflection - YouTube

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart man is very smart! PM me whenever you get a chance. Got a quick question for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why was this last weekend so much fun?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone watching the World Cup so far? If so who's your team?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone watching the World Cup so far? If so who's your team?
    I'm watching it, a bit. My team has not qualified, so I dont really support anyone,
    I like England.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Answers to life's most difficult questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    I'm watching it, a bit. My team has not qualified, so I dont really support anyone,
    I like England.
    There were some great games today.. I thought Mexico vs Brazil yesterday was boring, although many others disagree. Spain got dominated by Chile, didn't expect quite that outcome.

I don't have a team really, I just enjoy watching good games

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were some great games today.. I thought Mexico vs Brazil yesterday was boring, although many others disagree. Spain got dominated by Chile, didn't expect quite that outcome.
    I don't have a team really, I just enjoy watching good games
    USA did qualify, so you do have a team?
    So far, I think Italy- England 2:1 was best game.

I was surprised by Spain results, first they were trashed, then they lost to Chile...

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    best answer and mystery solved

- - - Updated - - -

How do blind people know when to stop wiping?

Disclaimer: My wife is blind and will not indulge in my investigative nature. :P
    Wait, really?

For the sake of humanity we need to know...you must grill her..and grill her...until she cracks.