User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I've used both and the CEL one didn't come close to matching the AN one.
    Got it, both of them were before my time so I have no first hand experience. Though i'm sure contamination could have gone either way.

The one could have been purposely or accidentally contaminated with something making it better, and d-plex could have been contaminated with something accidentally making it worse.

Like IDS Mass Tabs as M-sten but the superdrol was making them more potent and people to this day say nothing matches them, or like I think CEL had a M14ADD or was it M1A get tested as DHEA.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow I'm surprised people liked AN the One. My brother and I both tried it and it really didn't do much for me or him. Some leaning but that's about it. The biggest thing I remember was it made me super grumpy and unpleasant. To point where I was annoyed with myself.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Wow I'm surprised people liked AN the One. My brother and I both tried it and it really didn't do much for me or him. Some leaning but that's about it. The biggest thing I remember was it made me super grumpy and unpleasant. To point where I was annoyed with myself.
    Wow, really? I got a euphoric, not a care in the world, untouchable feeling from it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Wow, really? I got a euphoric, not a care in the world, untouchable feeling from it.
    Yeah it was by far the worst thing I have taken that affected my mood (and I have tried a lot of stuff). I was only taking that and at the recommended dose. Im super happy by nature also. It appears Im the odd man out on way it affected me so most people will probably enjoy it.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine is something that we might carry on ProGainz shortly... Our next PH will be Trest base and ace because of the demand our customers have for it!

(ProGainz is now a sponsor of swolesource, just waiting on John (h2s) to create our subforum and put our banner up!)
    ProGainz.com | Your Research Powder Source

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"The One" Prohormone... Anyone use this? Results/Reviews?

Quote Originally Posted by ProGainz View Post
    17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine is something that we might carry on ProGainz shortly... Our next PH will be Trest base and ace because of the demand our customers have for it!

(ProGainz is now a sponsor of swolesource, just waiting on John (h2s) to create our subforum and put our banner up!)

No shit Trest Ace! Buddy I hope you got a shit ton of it cause it's going to fly!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucks View Post
    No shit Trest Ace! Buddy I hope you got a shit ton of it cause it's going to fly!
    That's the plan! there is HUGE demand for trest Ace powder right now!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The demand is huge, but so is the cost!!!!

However, even if we don't make much profit off of selling a shipment of trest to our customers, I still want to do it for the pure fact that ProGainz is able to supply our customers with whatever they need...

Expect an email blast to go out shortly after the Trest deal is confirmed.
    ProGainz.com | Your Research Powder Source

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1