User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Newbie (Help before starting a cycle)

Ok so im 6'2 140lbs no idea BF% but prolly 0 cant seem to gain any weight with my metabolism and previous years of heroin addiction so im attempting a cycle to get some meat on the bones. But not exactly sure what to expect or what things to be aware of Warning signs to stop etc.

I have Trestolone, 4-ad and Boldione/dbol compounds and figured to start a 2 month cycle and see what happens also have limited work out experience Mainly push ups pull ups curls and sit ups have small set of at home equipment Curl bar (can change weight) dumbells 15Lbs and perfect pull bar and got the entire P90X Dvds this is all i have.

Also i recently got outta jail where i was working out every single day using what we could to lift or use body weight to create a exercise and saw no real gains so im not just hoping this magic pill of PH MENTs will somehow make me huge no effort involved.

What i want from this is mainly to focus on my abs going for obliques *sp* and trying to get some legs (mainly a butt since i have none judge me all you want im being honest in hopes of honest answers and maybe some minor growth in my biceps )

My Questions :
    Hopefully some more experienced users can give me insight on what to expect
    What type of work out regiment should i push for Example high reps low weights or High weight low reps
    Should i even do this (even though i have the compounds in hand already)
    What size dose should i use with each compound (only doing orally)
    Anything you think i should know tip/tricks/helpful guidance

~Breezy ,Thanks for your help

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I would say do not cycle yet until you have a full mastery of exercises and nutrition. That's why your not gaining weight. I hate to be that person, but at 140 and at 6'2 you're just not eating right. Post up your macros and a sample meal list, maybe we can help get your nutrition and exercises on point first. But I highly advise against cycling yet....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Breakfast : eggs bacon bread in many diff combinations
    Lunch : PBJ x2-3 or Hotdogs / hamburgers
    Dinner: Mashed potatoes green beans chicken breast baked/fried/seared meat loaf / Violas Instant dinners Pasta /steak etc
    Idk what macro means but Breakfast & lunch are consistant and dinner is the only variable of what we could really have

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Macros are your nutrients, proteins / carbs / fat = Total calories.

I would do some research in nutrition, like what the maintenance caloric intake you need for your weight/height then increase your calories by an extra 500 and keep going up, you want to take in at least your body weight in protein per day if not 1.5x your body weight. Increase your carbs as you increase your protein so you can better synthesis muscles.

Learn about lifting, do deadlifts and squats and bench press.... Keep reading and learning, but steroids would be a waste. IMO.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been said, so I'm just agreeing: Learn to eat and workout first. Spend your PH/AAS money on a gym membership with actual equipment.
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro' welcome on the board.
    I will also say that you're not ready yet- first you dont have an equipement, really- so you need either to join gym or buy barbell and loads of plates- as if you want to gain muscles you need to lift heavy, even if you would gain some weight on cycle it would be lost soon after if not lifting heavy enough.
    Also, you need to set different target, IHO- dont worry too much about abs- between sets of deadlifts you can add few "janda" sit-ups- thats it.
    Now honestly, I'm not the best guy for giving you a training tips- so best if you check out following routines: 5/3/1 D.C training (dog crap training), or 5X5, all these work well and you will see what are the main exercises.
    As for diet- you will need to eat more, not sure if you have some underlying conditions which affect you ability to gain weight or if you eat enough or your genetic are like that, I would need more details to determine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok thanks for all the advice guys but honestly gym membership is outta the question i live in Small town Virginia its 1hr 30min to get grocerys or even version of a gym. I already have the compounds so i cant refund that anyway but i understand the want to make sure basic nutri. and eating habits are in line before you go through with this but i have a really high metabolism i can crush mcdonalds every day and not see a single gain of fat. i started adding PB&J between meals and still very little gain over a month maybe .5Lb if that much at all. Thanks for all your advice though im 23 and dont wanna fuck up my hormone/body function and cause more damage than gains. So basically im hearing with out hearing MASS heavy lifting is only way to see these supplements in action when i just wanna gain fat to burn to muscle and get a better 6pack and leg strength ? any other tips before i spend hours on eating/what to eat guides

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If a gym is out of the question, gaining muscle is out of the question. End of story.

This will all be for nothing except temporary gains and shitty feelings post cycle, I can virtually guarantee it.

Move elsewhere if you want to get bigger.

Eat 4 meals not 3 and increase portion size.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can build muscle without a gym. There's a book about solitary confinement excercises. Forgot the title., also you can do a lot with trash bags full of water. Lol I've spent time locked up and in rehabs so I'm used to improvising if need be.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well , he can train at home or at garage- slowly he can start buying first barbel than plates, bench for bench press and thats all he need, and in meantime he can read and learn things.
    Progress will take time, we are all in same boat really- it just takes time.

Breezy, its hard to give you advices at the moment its just too much ground to cover- sutdy things a bit and then if you have some more specific questions we will be glad to help you.
    Good luck bro'.