Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thats great brutha

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say these are good news, having a solid REM sleep erections is a sign that your E2 is at range but also that thyroid and adrenals are not completely "out of whack"- now, at some point its likely that REM erections will be gone- if that happens start Arimidex again but at lower dose- and you can repeat this till you get permanently good results.
    It seems that HCG is working for you? Did you notice anything else to confirm this e.g increased testicle size (atrophy reversal)?

"more agressive
    more nervous, more anxious" this is not unexpected tough we cant tell at the moment why is that happening it could be connected with adrenals- if they are to low or if they increase suddenly this is what happens, also your E2 may be going up raising serotonin- this also happens when people start with pregnenolone- sometimes people just cant handle it - usually its temporary- once it happened to me, I became very assertive, tough if someone done some kind of injustice I would turn into "Hulk", this period lasted for maybe week or two, to be honest- I thoroughly enjoyed that period.
    Anyway- definitely good sign is that something is happening- even if its worse- if we know what makes thing worse we will know what makes it better.

Its also seems that lower test dose is better for your body.

How is your digestion? Any improvement? This is very important thing and we need lot of improvement here...

Other thing is- I would use pregnenolone for a few weeks before blood tests, as HCG and pregenolone dosage will depend on progesterone levels- we need to bring progesterone to the top- but not over it.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 07-11-2014 at 08:33 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 dova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanx,

The adex dose was very low, 0.25 E3D. But it's just like i fell trough it. Take 0.25 adex, couple of hours later i got erections and a couple of hours later it was gone. We shall see how my E2 is in my next blood work.
    I feel that my testicles are bigger. There is also more fluid when i ejaculate. And when my testicles are atrophied, i felt an constant ache. The ache is gone.
    The pregnenolone comes in capsules of 50mg. I will start with 1 capsule in the morning for 1 week. Then i see if i should up the dose to 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at noon.

No improvement with my digestion. The doctor says it's a 'mechanical' problem that can't be fixed. After my operation, my stomach is twisted and that can't be undone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would start pregnenolone with 100 mg straight away, preferably in 2 doses morning and afternoon, but alternatively you can take both capsules in morning.

It sounds that you may need another operation on your stomach, in meantime you'll have to have very frequent small meals, you may try to take enzymes 15 mins before meal.

Definitely would be much easier to use aromasin/exemestane- from my experience is much easier dosing with aromasin than arimidex- as with arimidex very often E2 goes down too much but then rebounds, and it gets difficult to gauge right dosage. Plus its much worse on cholesterol profile, and IGF-2 levels, while aromasin/exemestane does not have that much interference with two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,

Pregnenolone will be 100mg in 2 doses.

Another operation for my stomach is not possible. I hav a very good doctor for my stomach and we have discussed that. Another operation will give me more problems than now. It is something i have to live with. I eat small meals, 6 times a day. Enzymes i allready take.

I ask the doctor if he will prescribe me aromasin. First i let my body adapt to the pregnenolone, then i go for bloodwork. I will also wait to start aromasin until i have the results of my bloodwork. For the moment i am better without the ai then with an ai.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, try taking enzymes 15 mins before meals, and also you may try to take probiotic drinks or supplements with "good bacteria" take one with 2 million cultures- that would hopefully improve your digestion and speed up things.
    Also, as you dont have "space" for vegetables which are needed- you may try with drinks from vegetables- like V8.

AI dosage is best to be dosed on "how you feel"- and you are best judge of it, REM sleep erection can be used as "compass".
    Symptoms are better gauge than bloodworks as blood test are not always quite accurate- from my personal experience sometimes results can be lot different from reality.
    Anyway- testosterone dosage that you used before was bit too much and you had a lot of free test. that was converting to E2, basically lot of test. was ging to waste with reduced dose it does not convert too much and when you do next bloodwork (and compared to how you feel) you may adjust dosage again- if there is need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My personal feeling, that's what i want to talk about.

It's now 3 weeks that i'm off the adex. Now my skin is getting more oily. Also my hair is getting fatter. I sweat more. I tried adex again. Just 1/8th of a tablet (0,125mg) and after 4 days my erections are weaker. For the moment i have no access to aromasin. I have some nolva left from a couple years ago. I will add 10mg/day and see how it feels.

I'm in my fourth day of taking pregnenolone (2 x 50mg/day). What i notice is less anxiousness, less tired during the day (no dip after lunch). And i have less joint pain! Not bad, i think.

For the moment i sleep very well. I still use 100mg seroquel before bed, but i slowely reduce the dosage.

The V8 is something to try.
    Probiotics are not good for me. With probiotics i have more bacterial overgrowth. I tried it many times. When i have diarrhoea, the doctor prescribes probiotics, and every time i have gas, bloating, etc.

I will now wait a week or 2, and then i go for blood work and see how that is. But for the moment i feel pretty well.

Thanx for the support, and i will keep posting my feelings and blood work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's now a good week that i take pregnenolone (2x50mg) and nolvadex (10mg).
    I must say, for the moment, i feel good. Good mood, good and strong erections day and night.
    My protocol for the moment is : 37,5mg sustanon EOD, 250iu HCG EOD, 10mg nolvadex ED and pregnenolone 2x50mg/day.
    At the end of the week i go for another blood test.

I just finished the book 'the life plan' from dr Jeffry Life. He don't speek of pregnenolone, but he advises DHEA. After i have the results of my blood test maybe i will try the DHEA instead of the pregnenolone and see how that will go.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pregnenolone converts into DHEA as well, in theory pregnenolone should cascade into all other hormones, but practically it never happens that way and usually (too) high dose raise progesterone too much. Anyway if you would swap Pregnenolone do DHEA you would top up DHEA and other hormones but your pregnenolone levels would go down, which is not a good thing especially if we consider that pregnenolone is a powerful neurosteroid and has very protective effect on brain and neurotransmitters. Other thing is DHEA has a tendency to convert to E2 a lot.
    Anyway, I would appreciate if you would stick to plan, otherwise it will be very difficult for me to work things out.

Also, I dont understand why are you using nolvadex?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's true, i will keep taking pregnenolone. And it's true, it works well for the mess in my brain. Why always change things? I don't know, maybe it's in our nature ;-)

Why nolvadex : i can't handle arimidex. I tried 1/8 of a tablet (0.125mg) and it felt not good. Even after 1 time, i felt that my erections are gettin weaker. For the moment i have no access to aromasin. I had some nolva left from a couple years ago and tried them. And i must say, that it goes pretty well with the nolva. Good libido, good and strong erections.

In a couple of days i go to the doctor for my bloodwork. I hope it's gone to be fine, because for the moment everything goes well.

Seroquel for the moment is 50mg before bed.