User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 dova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

I will go for the 3 x a week story. And the biggest problem will be the estrogen control wich i think will have a good effect on my libido.
    For the moment i will leave the pregnenolone to 2 x 50mg/day. Doc won't prescribe it and because it's illegal here in Belgium i have to buy it on the 'black market'.

Will be followed....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can buy pregnenolone/DHEA from UK, from the online stores, its not expensive, sometimes I use swanson brand it works fine for me. I gave you link with generic aromasin 30 tabs which should last you for more than 10 weeks- once you get right dosage aromatisation will not be as big problem as now and you will need small amounts of AI.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i know. Thanks for the link.
    I order pregnenolone in Holland for the moment. But i'm scared for customs. Normally they don't check things when you send within Europe, but you'll never know. Aromasin i have ordered in Holland also. Normally i should receive it in the next days. These are capsules with 20mg exemestane. I will start with 10mg EOD and see how i feel.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jel, this might have been answered already, but I'm on my phone. Is pregnenolone OK during pct?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its best not to use it during PCT, possible sides outweight possible benefits- for example pregnenolone sometimes convert to progesterone too much and if your progesterone is allready too high from cycle that would make things worse.

This is old thread on that topic: Pregnenolone in PCT

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Its best not to use it during PCT, possible sides outweight possible benefits- for example pregnenolone sometimes convert to progesterone too much and if your progesterone is allready too high from cycle that would make things worse.

This is old thread on that topic: Pregnenolone in PCT

thanks man!
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally, aromsin is in. It seems to me that estrogen control will be the most difficult part of my trt. But i can feel the symptoms now if i go too low or too high. Took 10mg of aromasin in the evening and the next day i was feeling good, lots of energy and libido. The next day i felt my hands are getting swole, libido went down. Took another 10mg in the evening, but today i still feel the swelling of the hands. For now i will try 10mg each day and see how it goes.

I also upped the dose of pregnenolone to 100mg in the morning and 50mg at noon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update :

Now i'm on 3 x 30mg sustanon, 250iu HCG 3 x per week and aromasin 10mg ED. Libido is good, not extreme. Wood is hard and stays hard.

But since i upped the dose pregnenolone to 150mg/day i feel more anxious and more brain fog. I think this dose is too high for me. I give it another week and if it's not better i lower the dose back to 100mg/day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dropped the dose of pregnenolone to 100mg/day. I couldn't handle it. More anxious, more brain fog, more nervous, but also too happy. Yes, too happy. I was just like someone with ADHD. Back to 100mg now, and it's better for me. It feels better.

I also ordered dhea 25mg and i add 1 in the evening and see how that goes. I start today with the dhea.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, its impossible for us to tell how much to dose pregnenolone (and DHEA), especially without bloodworks. The main battlefield is withing your adrenals and most of symptoms are coming from that side, so in my opinion it would be better to do one things at the time- basically you should have set right pregnenolone dose and then add DHEA according to blood results. Tough from my experience DHEA does not do that much, except in larger dose when it converts to estrogen a lot.