Back on track. Now 2 days that i take my seroquel and i'm ok. The fever is also gone.
Changing the thinking process : easier said then done. That's the problem with generalized anxiety disorder. i saw different psychologist and none of them where able to help me. Just one was honest with me. She asked me : you must stop your unwanted toughts, how you gonna do it? I say, i don't know, that's why i'm here. She : We learn to say in school that you must stop thinking about negative toughts. She asked her professor how? She is still waiting for his answer. There is a problem with neurotransmitters, for sure. I took cymbalta (ssri). It worked, but i had too many sides of it. A normal dose of cymbalta is 60mg even up to 120mg. I couldn't handle more than 20mg and i still had problems with ejaculations. And with the low test levels it was a complete disaster. with the test and pregnenolone now, the depressions and suicidal toughts are gone. Erections and ejaculations are good. The anxiety is still present. Not so severe as it was but it's bearable. I have more resistance to it. Could i cure completely? i don't think so. But if i can hold it like it is now, it would be great.