User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 dova's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, thanks.

One last question. Why do you want to raise my cortisol levels? On bodybuildings sites, they always want to lower cortisol, because it's a catabolic hormone. For nervousness and anxiety?
    Maybe i can try 75mg pregnenolone, and see if i have no headache from it?

And finally i received the results of DHT : 35 ng/dl (25 - 99)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "On bodybuildings sites, they always want to lower cortisol, because it's a catabolic hormone" - I have not visited bodybuilding sites recently, but I beleive that they changed their mind about cortisol, which used to be touted as a bad boy- and in reality even bodybuilding wise- you need catabolism- basically point of exercise IS to break muscles, as then they will be repaired and made better, other than bodybuilding- cortisol is important for probably every process in body- without cortisol neither thyroid nor other hormones are being used etc... For example even when bodybuilders overtrain- most of symptoms are because of low cortisol ( feeling like zombie, sleepy, demotivated etc...) Another problem with low cortisol is that body than uses adrenaline to fill the gap and adrenaline is one that causes lot of problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does more than only being catabolic... Thanks for the explanation!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still alive, barely for the moment. Already 3 days in bed with the flu.
    Otherwise, protocol is still the same. 3 x 35mg of sustanon/week, 3 x 250iu of hcg/week and 50mg of pregnenolone/day. I feel pretty good with this. No more depressions and no more suicidal toughts. Libido is fine. No horny bull, but it works when i need it.

Some other things i want to share with you.
    Before taking an iron supplement i had low ferritin and iron levels. Doc told me that its a normal symptom after my operation for acid reflux and oesophagitis.
    Rbc and hematocrit are a little high. I went to the red cross for donating blood. I have a lifetime ban because of the operation for acid reflux. Risk factor for cancer.
    My glucose is always a little high. I think the problem is te seroquel that i take before bed time. If i replace the seroquel with xanax my levels drop with 10 to 20 points. Also, during the day are my levels lower than after waking up. In 2 weeks i have an appointment with my psych. See what she has to say.

Thans and have a nice weekend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Metabolic Changes Associated With Antipsychotic Use

The use of atypical antipsychotics may also place patients at risk for a complicated disorder known as metabolic syndrome.

The use of antipsychotics increases the risk not only of diabetes but also of metabolic syndrome, which is sometimes referred to as syndrome X

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems that hormones are getting more stable, which is good.

Another thing you can now try is to start taking some phospholipids before sleep if it works you may be able to lower your seroquel dosage.
    There was product called EndoAmp Max that was really good, and its dosing was good.

This is old thread that may be helpful to you if you want to make your own alternative of endoamp:
    endoamp alternative?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks,

i'll check them out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn,

I'll pass on this.

Endoamp is not available here. So, i looked for the ingredients. This is extremely expensive.
    - Phosphatidylserine : 24,50eur, 90caps, 100mg (endoamp has 800mg)
    - Alpha GPC : 29,90eur, 60caps
    - Lecithine : 9eur, 100caps
    And, i need 3 stores to buy it....

Let's see what the psych has to say next thuesday,.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,

Went to the psych last thuesday. Normally seroquel at such low dose could not interfere with glucose. But she gave me serenase (lorazepam). I tried it and stopped the seroquel. No result. Glucose didn't drop en sleep was very poor. 3 hours a night is way too less. Now i'm at 50mg seroquel and 1mg lorazepam. Sleep is very good. Glucose is still high.

The weirdest thing about my glucose is that it during the day barely rises or drops. Fasted, before lunch, after lunch, it's always between 105 en 115. My diet is full keto. I eat barely 5% carbs a day. Glucose don't move. Before my last bloodwork i was eating perfectly clean. 55%carbs, 30%protein and 15% fat. My glucose didn't move. The carbs were from brown rice, brown spaghetti, sweet potatoes, oats,... The only problem was the stomach, wich can't handle carbs properly.

You mentioned phosphatidylserine, but it's very expensive here. What do you think of adrenocharge from gaspari?
    Last edited by dova; 03-03-2015 at 10:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something stupid happend, i'll try to explain. I did my amps of sustanon in a bottle of 10ml and i took 0,14ml (35mg), 3 times a week.
    Bottle was empty, went to the doc for my prescriptions and he told me that it was impossible that my 10ml was allready gone.
    What went wrong. I measured from the top of the needle to 0,14ml. I was injecting much more than 35mg.

wrong.jpg

So, he gave me a prescription for 1ml (250mg) at once. I tested it and after app. 3 syringes the bottle was empty!
    I'm now taking 125mg/week in 3 injections with correct measurment. Same for the hcg. It's now correct, 250iu, 3 times/week.

wright.jpg

Today, i went to the doc for blood drawing. In a week or 2, i have all my results.

I ordered phosphatidylserine. It's 100mg/capsule. Let's give it a try.

I tried the lorazepam, but it worked not very well for me. (the first days it was good, adaptation i think). I'm back on the seroquel at 75mg/day.