User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chem company laws

Does anyone have any information pertaining to the laws surrounding research chem companies?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what do you mean? it's pretty simple. i know you know what it is. they sell research chems not intended for consumption, and we buy them and research on either our rats or other research animal. that's about it? or did you mean something else

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Does anyone have any information pertaining to the laws surrounding research chem companies?
    Yeah my understanding is that as long as no controlled substances are sold (requires DEA license), and you are very strict on not-for-human consumption, you are g2g.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    what do you mean? it's pretty simple. i know you know what it is. they sell research chems not intended for consumption, and we buy them and research on either our rats or other research animal. that's about it? or did you mean something else
    What I mean is, do they need to hold certain permits that show that they are certified research chemical distributors? Obviously they must be importing controlled substances (research chemicals) from other countries (unless it's American made, doubtful for most). How do they make sure the packages aren't confiscated?

Basically, is it written somewhere that a "research company" may sell "research chemicals, of which these chemicals are classified as research chemicals, letrozole, exemestane, etc.", as long as they are sold for intentions of "research, as defined as..." and not for "human consumption".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yeah my understanding is that as long as no controlled substances are sold (requires DEA license), and you are very strict on not-for-human consumption, you are g2g.
    Interdasting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chem company laws

Yeah but anyone considering it would need to have a good and industry experienced lawyer on retainer.

When customs stops things from importation (it happened to MP) that lawyer contacts them concerning the nature of it.

There is still alot to deal with though. Expect fda pressure and bullying. My understanding is random visits are quite common.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Yeah but anyone considering it would need to have a good and industry experienced lawyer on retainer.

When customs stops things from importation (it happened to MP) that lawyer contacts them concerning the nature of it.

There is still alot to deal with though. Expect fda pressure and bullying. My understanding is random visits are quite common.
    I see. If it's that common, I'm surprised anyone can survive in the game, let alone be advertising on facebook and communities where people are clearly consuming the products.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Chem company laws

I see. If it's that common, I'm surprised anyone can survive in the game, let alone be advertising on facebook and communities where people are clearly consuming the products.
    In return though, the product can have great ROI. Powders out of china for nearly anything is dirt cheap. Considering they buy in bulk and then sell in relatively small quantities, the ROI makes the funding for road bumps manageable.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they have liability insurance, would you think? I guess they wouldn't NEED it, due to the fact that they are not intended for human consumption?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder. People do sue over anything. How hard can it be for a lawyer to show a jurry that they advertise on body building forums, directly to people. Forums where they know people are openly consuming there products. Not a good look.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they have liability insurance, would you think? I guess they wouldn't NEED it, due to the fact that they are not intended for human consumption?
    They would be retarded not to. The chances of a law suit coming in, no matter how frivolous, is rather high I would assume.