I had occasion to try Pre-Jym a couple of weeks ago and declared it to be the best preworkout I'd ever tried. I stand by that today. It's sold out everywhere right now.

Because of that, I ordered what I thought was the next best thing, that being All-in by PN. All in all, I'm not disappointed. It delivers, albeit not to the degree of Pre-Jym, but it's good.

First, the bad. Don't bother getting flavored All-in. The flavor is virtually non-existent. I got lemonade and it was barely detectable. But I had some squirty sugar free Kool-Aid orange flavored drops and it quickly fixed the taste.

The taste of All-in is a 1 out of 10. I give the flavor of Pre-Jym a solid 9. For what's in it, the cherry limeade was delicious.

Moral of the story: Buy unflavored All-in and flavor it yourself.

As for the effect of All-in, versus Pre-Jym, All-in does not disappoint. You don't get as hard of a hit because it's absent caffeine. I added 200mg of caffeine anhydrous and it was plenty.

Things I miss though would be that there really is no beta-alanine tingle with All-in. But that's nitpicking when it comes down to it. Aside from that, the addition of L-tyrosine would be a nice thing for All-in, but not really necessary.

All-in is a smooth cruise. I'm about an hour post workout and very alert and energetic. I could definitely feel the help in pushing out more reps and delaying fatigue.

In a nutshell, buy your own flavor and add your own caffeine and you won't be let down by this stuff.

Taste aside, I give it an 8 out of 10.