User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heat exposure...

So I got my three brand new bottles of Alpha Hard in the mail today (pretty stoked to give it a try) but my genius wife forgot to get the box off the front porch and it sat in the 90+ degree heat all day... Think it will be a problem?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is any of it melted? Mine made it through 100+ degree heat in Afghanistan on the way to me. I had a great cycle too. I didn't notice huge gains, but it was nice steady side effect free gains.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I opened one up to check after I brought the box in. Nothing melted, but the inside of the bottles and the tabs themselves are VERY chalky, my guess is from the agmatine... Good to hear about your cycle. I'm pretty happy to pick them up, I'm going to dose them high (12 tabs throughout the day) to get enough actives. I'm just glad there is something out again with the alpha isomer androsterone. I responded very well to AHv2, too bad there isn't anything (that I can find) out with just androsterone. I never got much from epiandro.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong_Guy View Post
    I opened one up to check after I brought the box in. Nothing melted, but the inside of the bottles and the tabs themselves are VERY chalky, my guess is from the agmatine... Good to hear about your cycle. I'm pretty happy to pick them up, I'm going to dose them high (12 tabs throughout the day) to get enough actives. I'm just glad there is something out again with the alpha isomer androsterone. I responded very well to AHv2, too bad there isn't anything (that I can find) out with just androsterone. I never got much from epiandro.
    Epiandro doesn't work well with me either. I also prefer the alpha isomer included in DHT supps. You'll enjoy the alpha hard. Especially at 12 tabs a day.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"