User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PDE-5 Non Responder?

Is it possible to not respond to PDE-5 medications?

I always believed the tadalafil I got from GW Peptodes was bunk or underdpsed. Recently while my rat researched some Sildenafil from Evolved, twice, at 45mg and 90mg doses, he was not impressed. Not much different than usual.

All was tested solo, without any female rats.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    i cant answer your question but i will suggest getting some female rats. you can easily pick these up at bookstores, coffee shops, gyms, clubs, bars, online or off the street and if you pay by the hour do not get legit tada

what other supplements are you on?

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The female rat has been ordered, and will cum within 1-3 weeks depending upon handling. Im gearing my male rat up now.

Im only taking some SNS X-Gels at the moment.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Is it possible to not respond to PDE-5 medications?

I always believed the tadalafil I got from GW Peptodes was bunk or underdpsed. Recently while my rat researched some Sildenafil from Evolved, twice, at 45mg and 90mg doses, he was not impressed. Not much different than usual.

Wow, never heard of this issue. I suppose if prolactin is high, PDE-5 inhibitors wouldn't do you any good. Or, maybe if your test is totally in the toilet, it won't net you a lot in terms of benefit. Did you get any head pressure or stuffy nose?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got shit faced and tried some avanafil I think it was called. The packaging makes you think you can get drunk on it and it still works. I did it, couldnt get up. Ate that pussy for like 30 mins...BOOM it kicked in and I was working with like a 70% while shit faced lol...then when I tried to go to sleep after, I could feel the blood pumping in every vein, heart was a pumping. Probably was super dangerous, oh well, she was a dime.

- - - Updated - - -

Try avanafil. I had a sample from the docs, since my buddy works at a clinic. He gets all the cool shit. Stendra, this was the stuff.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 06-23-2014 at 10:30 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I got shit faced and tried some avanafil I think it was called. The packaging makes you think you can get drunk on it and it still works. I did it, couldnt get up. Ate that pussy for like 30 mins...BOOM it kicked in and I was working with like a 70% while shit faced lol...then when I tried to go to sleep after, I could feel the blood pumping in every vein, heart was a pumping. Probably was super dangerous, oh well, she was a dime.

- - - Updated - - -

Try avanafil. I had a sample from the docs, since my buddy works at a clinic. He gets all the cool shit. Stendra, this was the stuff.
    Had a buddy complain that he couldn't get it up after heavy drinking and that he had a weekend planned with his hot new girlfriend and it was going to involve alcohol. I gave him 1ml of research-grade tadalifil in a 5-hour energy bottle. He called me two days later raving about how he was walking around with a tent pole in his shorts, totally shitfaced, and that it was still going strong.

That stuff works especially well when you're drunk because your blood is already thinned from the alcohol. They say to be careful with high doses while drinking.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some people for whom PDE-5 inhibitors did not work, also some PDE-5's are underdosed- and on top of that there are other problems wich can affect erection quality- if E2 is too high it will affect it- so PDE-5 inhibitors will make things better to some extents but erection will still not be good as if E2 is in range, and there are number of other possible issues.

Also if your refractory period (time needed to recover from sex, and time needed for libido to return) is too long than its high prolactin which also means some other issues that needs to be addressed.