User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Bro' you done a lot of reading, but at wrong places I'm afraid.

Pituary uses T3 as "guide" as little as 25 mg of T3 will have some suipression of TSH which will lead to reduction of T4 levels- as a matter of fact t4 drops as a rock as soon as pituary senses bit more of fT3.
    I've seen numbers of bloodworks, so trust me on this.
    bro. Doses are in MCG not MG. and does not matter the amount of suppression your T4/T3 gets if i stopped T3 in a max of 2 weeks my levels will be back to normal.
    and yes i do a SHITLOAD of studying and most of my posts that have facts in them are posted from actual studies and not just something i read somewhere.
    i prefer to read through actual research papers and studies to get my information. so i very HIGHLY doubt i have been reading this stuff in the wrong places.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    [QU OTE=ECTD;37871]well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
    only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
    i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*
    Remember that test enanthate is ~30% ester weight and the main reason I say to increase now is so that the levels are stable by the time the ment clears instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks for the ester to be cleaved.[/QUOTE]

Fuck!!! totally didn't even account for the ester weight! thanks dude i can't believe i spaced that!
    i will up my dose to 500mg should be able to pin tonight. which will make monday/thursday my pin days for Test.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the HPTA will be suppressed, the amount will not be the same with 250mg or 500mg. It's not a light switch; think dimmer switches when it comes to the HTPA and hCG is NOT a must.
    It will not be same in first period, but after few weeks person will be shut regardless of whtere 250 or 500 mg was used, Difference is in receptor saturation, but this is a reason why we have PCT, tough lot of "receptor" stuff is not really known.

HCG keeps boys functional and that has a lot of benefits, plus recovery is faster- and on top of that HCG brings a lot of other hormones,stimulates adrenals and thyroid which all brings certain benefits.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will not be same in first period, but after few weeks person will be shut regardless of whtere 250 or 500 mg was used, Difference is in receptor saturation, but this is a reason why we have PCT, tough lot of "receptor" stuff is not really known.

HCG keeps boys functional and that has a lot of benefits, plus recovery is faster- and on top of that HCG brings a lot of other hormones,stimulates adrenals and thyroid which all brings certain benefits.
    so your saying that no matter what 250mg Test Vs 500mg Test it will shut you down? pretty much but not 100%
    you are correct there.
    But you will shut down faster on 500mg vs 250mg.
    i will NOT be PCTing as this is a cruise and i plan to stay on.
    i will only introduce HCG if i feel it's necessary for recovery if and when i decide to come off test. i don't see HCG being of any use during a test cycle unless you for some reason care about your LH production while your still suppressing your system.
    i just don't see any point in raising LH production if you are shut down from exogenous hormones any way. just my opinion on the matter though haha
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

You obviously don't fully understand suppression. Dose used makes a huge difference in terms of suppression and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds. I've been on for over 2.5 years and still have some LH production, granted it's not much at this point.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You obviously don't fully understand suppression. Dose used makes a huge difference in terms of suppression and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds. I've been on for over 2.5 years and still have some LH production, granted it's not much at this point.
    I never said that LH will be zero.

"and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds" this is what I said only I used different words.

Also, I'm human- I do make mistakes, I may sometimes put mcg instead of mg etc... But who wants to understand he will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"and your body is never producing nil LH unless you've been on a long cycle with high doses and multiple compounds" this is what I said only I used different words.

Also, I'm human- I do make mistakes, I may sometimes put mcg instead of mg etc... But who wants to understand he will.
    haha i know just pointing it out because mcg and mg is a HUGE difference.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

However, you're still mistaken with you position that 250mg and 500mg will lead to the same level of suppression. Dosage makes a huge difference in terms of level of suppression.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    However, you're still mistaken with you position that 250mg and 500mg will lead to the same level of suppression. Dosage makes a huge difference in terms of level of suppression.
    I never said that 250 ands 500 mg is same, I said HPTA will be supressed in both cases, and HPTA supression and recovery itself depends on lot of factors.

Rodja, please- we have been on this forim and pp forum for a long time- I beleive we dont really need to go into every word? If you dont like me, just say so- I always say that you're a great guy, regardless- I really try to avoid conflicts.

ECTD- good luck to you, and all the vest with your cycle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said that 250 ands 500 mg is same, I said HPTA will be supressed in both cases, and HPTA supression and recovery itself depends on lot of factors.

Rodja, please- we have been on this forim and pp forum for a long time- I beleive we dont really need to go into every word? If you dont like me, just say so- I always say that you're a great guy, regardless- I really try to avoid conflicts.

Thanks man appreciate it! and appreciate your input! i am going to be starting 500mg Test!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

The way you word your statement implies that the suppression will be the same between the doses. I'm merely clarifying that statement.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys