User Tag List

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

I would agree on the gluten for myself. I figured that out some time ago.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't see a reason to avoid gluten unless you are sensitive or have celiac disease.
    could either of you please elaborate?
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, all you need to be worried about is good calories in vs calories out. Don't try and wrap your head around too much shit. KISS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Dude, all you need to be worried about is good calories in vs calories out. Don't try and wrap your head around too much shit. KISS.
    yeah no doubt. i was just wondering if they could elaborate for me to see why They don't have gluten and why They don't recommend it since literature shows nothing wrong with it
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everyone is after abs. I'm after filling in a 6'4 frame. Which isn't gonna happen till like 250lbs. I'll worry about abs then. I'm still about 20+ lbs short. Then I'll cut, then I'll re-add. Like I did in my 8 or so month break on the forum when I KISS'd. I didn't cut to see abs, I could give a shit less about them right now. I want size and strength, I was cutting to prime for my surplus each time which I did for about 3-4 cycles I think.

If you wanna cut out gluten try it dude, I'm not saying dont. I'm saying dont, based on someone's word. Read up on it and form your own opinion. I don't believe all the hype. But then I guess maybe I'm in the group that can eat whatever I want and never be bothered by anything.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 10-02-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can vouch that gluten hurts some way worse than others. Ive got a friend that cant get shredded unless he drops it. Swells him up, bloat. It swells me a little but not too bad so I just make sure i dont over do it. To each thier own, everyone is different. Wouldnt hurt to experiment with dropping it for a bit to see how you react to it. Might help, never know.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't disagree with that. Now is it the carb dishes you're eating with gluten they may not be the most healthy choices. Or are you soley attributing it to the gluten.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree tallstraw it's probably the simple sugars since that has proven to be addictive due to the reward part of the brain activating.
    And I know KAB I'm not arguing that I shouldn't try it all I'm wanting to know is WHY they both feel it's bad.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sugar is pure fuckin evil, especially for me. I dont do well with it and cant even try to eat it in moderation. Just doesnt work for me. Destroys my progress.
    -
    As far as WHY gluten doesnt agree with people, I feel its highly indivuidual. Im not a nutritionist either so my understanding of how some of this work is limited. I just know that some people I know first hand dont do well with it for whatever reason and when they drop it, results come quicker.
    -
    I agree with Weekend and Longball that your diet needs to be in check. Not being mean spirited or anything, just giving you my .02, take it for what its worth. When I got back into being fit again, that was the hardest part for me. Figuring out macros, what works and doesnt. The most frustrating thing was it takes time. You have to remove or limit gluten for a good period of time to see if that is going to help you. If it doesnt after 4 weeks or so, try lowering carbs. Its a process. Good luck man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ECTD is going on Test!

Quote Originally Posted by KAB111 View Post
    Sugar is pure fuckin evil, especially for me. I dont do well with it and cant even try to eat it in moderation. Just doesnt work for me. Destroys my progress.
    -
    As far as WHY gluten doesnt agree with people, I feel its highly indivuidual. Im not a nutritionist either so my understanding of how some of this work is limited. I just know that some people I know first hand dont do well with it for whatever reason and when they drop it, results come quicker.
    -
    I agree with Weekend and Longball that your diet needs to be in check. Not being mean spirited or anything, just giving you my .02, take it for what its worth. When I got back into being fit again, that was the hardest part for me. Figuring out macros, what works and doesnt. The most frustrating thing was it takes time. You have to remove or limit gluten for a good period of time to see if that is going to help you. If it doesnt after 4 weeks or so, try lowering carbs. Its a process. Good luck man!
    I know diet needs to be in check that was already discussed lol. Hence why I'm looking into hiring a coach.
    Thanks man!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week