Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Go with my recommendation.
    I will definitely talk with the Dr about it. My psychologist says 40mg Ritalin is still a low dose and to just increase it again but I have found a lot of people saying they prefer your recommendation over adderral or Ritalin and my Dr may be interested in giving it a shot.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so lots and lots and lots of shit has happened since i last posted.
    my Doc wouldn't switch me off ritalin until we tried a max dose (60mg) but i did not feel it was beneficial over 5/10/20/40mg so we ended up switching to adderall. i had started on 20mg and it seems to be working a little better than ritalin at 20mg but majority of the time i notice absolutely nothing from it. i tried talking with him about dexadrine but he did not bite. he said that he would feel more comfortable prescribing me adderall because it is a combination and the combination will work better than either one by themselves. and today will be my 1st day on 40mg in the morning.

next is i just got back from vacation in NC about 2 weeks ago. and the monday after i got back i went and bought myself a new 2015 jeep patriot with 69 miles on it for a killer deal!!!
    but then last Thursday i went in to the docs for my leg because i had really bad pain behind my knee and it had swollen to almost twice the size of my other leg.
    well turns out i have a DVT (blood clots) in my right leg from the flight. so they did some blood tests and liver, kidney and blood levels all came back normal accept one. i have a blood mutation called factor V leiden and it means that i am 4-8 times more likely to develop blood clots than a person with a normal Factor V. so i now am on a 6 months anticoagulant treatment and cannot do diddly squat while in treatment.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week