User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The way you word your statement implies that the suppression will be the same between the doses. I'm merely clarifying that statement.
    Personally, I dont even think there is a way to tell exact level of supression, LH is just one factor and LH test is not fullproof, it just gives you an idea If you do test every 15 mins every different result would most likely be different. On top of that if one has higher LH level it does not neccessary mean his recovery will be better or faster, and lastly- and there is difference in LH level of 0.5 mlU/ml and 1 mlU/ml, but practically? difference is petty- IMO.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-23-2014 at 05:30 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 naeydrin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill be following your cruise and ph runs
    The people should not fear the government, the government should fear the people. V
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. General James Mattis USMC

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by naeydrin View Post
    Ill be following your cruise and ph runs
    Thanks man!

- - - Updated - - -

alright so i actually have 3.5 Grams of Superdrol left! just checked this morning.
    i did pin another 250mg last night and pip is very minimal. i did get the oil in the muscle pretty damn quick tho so it was to be expected.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so guys i will be leaving for about 8 days here next month. should i dose 500-750mg the day before i leave just to keep my blood levels higher while i'm down there?
    or should i just fill 2 pins and take my 2 250mg dose down there? i leave saturday and will miss my typical monday pin and my typical thursday pin if i don't bring it down with me.
    (will be with lots of family)
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you driving or flying?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Are you driving or flying?
    driving with family. so i'm not so much worried about traveling with it. only thing i can't think of is when/where i would pin it.
    maybe like before/after a shower or something?
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd definitely take preloaded syringes or even the test and some pins. Put them in your dap bag and do it before/after a shower or as if you're taking a shit. put the pins back in the bag and bring them back home. I'd rather do that and keep blood levels at a constant, stable level than the big spike.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ECTD View Post
    bro. Doses are in MCG not MG. and does not matter the amount of suppression your T4/T3 gets if i stopped T3 in a max of 2 weeks my levels will be back to normal.
    and yes i do a SHITLOAD of studying and most of my posts that have facts in them are posted from actual studies and not just something i read somewhere.
    i prefer to read through actual research papers and studies to get my information. so i very HIGHLY doubt i have been reading this stuff in the wrong places.
    cruising on 500 E/week at 23 y.o.

of all things, superdrol as a possible addition. oh "bro"

and all that after SHITLOADS of studying and reading. I'd like to see the scientific references you read regarding this approach. something tells me your scientific research for superdrol is mostly based on forum posts by other "bros"

i may not know much, but when i come to ask i certainly don't condescend on the contributing members of this forum and pick on a silly typo

i'm sure to get shat on for this, so commence...
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    cruising on 500 E/week at 23 y.o.

of all things, superdrol as a possible addition. oh "bro"

and all that after SHITLOADS of studying and reading. I'd like to see the scientific references you read regarding this approach. something tells me your scientific research for superdrol is mostly based on forum posts by other "bros"

i may not know much, but when i come to ask i certainly don't condescend on the contributing members of this forum and pick on a silly typo

i'm sure to get shat on for this, so commence...
    excuse me.
    cruising was 250mg a week and i was going to stay there for a little until BOTH jel and rodja suggested me to just up the dose to 500mg.
    i was not being rude by pointing out the MCG vs MG scenario i felt it was necessary to point out due to the fact 1000mcg=1mg which is a very large difference.
    did i ever say i have scientific study's of 23 yr olds cruising and taking oral steroids. no i did not.
    my scientific research for superdrol is based solely on the molecule itself and how it acts inside the body and not on some "oh bro superdrol is the shit" forum post.
    i did NOT come and post this thread to ask anything. i posted this thread so people here can get a feel for me without me having to reach out.

please if you have anything to contribute to this thread do so. because that post had no useful information in it what so ever and i am not only here to help people learn but am here to learn myself.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I'd definitely take preloaded syringes or even the test and some pins. Put them in your dap bag and do it before/after a shower or as if you're taking a shit. put the pins back in the bag and bring them back home. I'd rather do that and keep blood levels at a constant, stable level than the big spike.
    sounds good. Pre-loaded is what ill do then. will make it very easy to just pop the cap off and pin without having to deal with getting the oil in the pin first!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week