User Tag List

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I'd say if you're my athlete, I'd like to see you at 160 before talking gear. And bloods. Definitely
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You look 30% bf or more to me

And anabolics do not work the same in a fat person vs a lean person. Plus all that fat is visceral, putting you at high risk for heart attacks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EC, where do you live?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How tall are you anyway?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm 5'10.
    i live in oregon.

please Read.
    The higher the testosterone levels, the leaner subjects were. And conversely, the lower the testosterone levels, the fatter they were. When researchers decreased certain subjects’ testosterone levels from the baseline average of 600 ng/dl to around 300 ng/dl, they saw a dramatic 36% increase in fat mass.

Although the exact mechanisms behind this aren’t fully understood just yet, research has show that testosterone directly inhibits the creation of fat cells and that low testosterone is a contributing factor to obesity.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's also known that obesity causes low t. It's cyclic and circular, brother.

I think Matt porter is in Oregon. Matt is one of the top coaches in the industry today.

Get off all the stuff you're on and hire Matt. You will not regret it. I guarantee this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read this. You should use 200 mg/week and get your diet in check. 200 is often more than double what most healthy guys make.

You're going to be chilling at 1400 ng/dl assuming your test is pharma

Look up intermittent fasting. Works great for me when cutting. Drink more water avoid gluten and dairy. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily. Green smoothies and lean beef. Whole eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hire Matt!! He will make you look great inside 2 years. A year if you go super hard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    You look 30% bf or more to me

And anabolics do not work the same in a fat person vs a lean person. Plus all that fat is visceral, putting you at high risk for heart attacks
    yeah bro i know. literally all the fat i have is in my belly. and a little on dem tittays.
    and when i did my BF% measurement i made sure to use 3 methods and they averaged out to 16% between the 3 which were all very close to each other and that was several months ago and i have not gained weight but my muscle size keeps growing.

and from my research only reason fat effects anabolics is due to higher amount of aromatization of the hormone and higher estrogen levels. people do get on TRT for having low test due to higher fat mass. i was never very fat up until a few years ago when i got to 265 after my rotator cuff surgery i dropped down to 185 after a year and have just hovered and gained a little weight in the last couple years after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I've read this. You should use 200 mg/week and get your diet in check. 200 is often more than double what most healthy guys make.

You're going to be chilling at 1400 ng/dl assuming your test is pharma

Look up intermittent fasting. Works great for me when cutting. Drink more water avoid gluten and dairy. Eat cruciferous vegetables daily. Green smoothies and lean beef. Whole eggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hire Matt!! He will make you look great inside 2 years. A year if you go super hard.
    ill look him up.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    It's also known that obesity causes low t. It's cyclic and circular, brother.

I think Matt porter is in Oregon. Matt is one of the top coaches in the industry today.

Get off all the stuff you're on and hire Matt. You will not regret it. I guarantee this
    yes i know that it causes it. and thanks ill look into it.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: Unnecessary, point made.