User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude a coach would help but it isn't gonna do much if it's just online coaching. Because you'll either keep yourself accountable or not. Believe me I've done it. If it's someone in person, maybe since you'd have to face your failures in person with your coach it'd keep you more honest. But like I said man, and I'm on thr bandwagon with them, you gotta lose weight. But for me the method is easy, calories in vs calories out and just hitting your protein macros. That's all I aim for daily. My diet is anything but that. I aim for my protein for the day, and eat whatever I want else. But try to keep my sugars and shit sparing. It's worked pretty well for me. I still look like a fuckin twig at my weight when talking to lifters, but otherwise people say I'm a big dude....I just wish I could yet these chicken legs squared away lol

I don't have pictures of myself all willy nilly. Just 1 that I forget to delete after sending it to a chick like so, which they dig so that's great lol. And I'm perfectly okay with my progress so far. Since I'm 230 lbs. Which is 60lbs heavier than 2.5 years ago. No idea how to paste it as an image. Of course I'd forget to cover the other fuckin reflection in the mirror up -___-

Last edited by tallstraw; 10-02-2014 at 12:16 PM.