User Tag List

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude a coach would help but it isn't gonna do much if it's just online coaching. Because you'll either keep yourself accountable or not. Believe me I've done it. If it's someone in person, maybe since you'd have to face your failures in person with your coach it'd keep you more honest. But like I said man, and I'm on thr bandwagon with them, you gotta lose weight. But for me the method is easy, calories in vs calories out and just hitting your protein macros. That's all I aim for daily. My diet is anything but that. I aim for my protein for the day, and eat whatever I want else. But try to keep my sugars and shit sparing. It's worked pretty well for me. I still look like a fuckin twig at my weight when talking to lifters, but otherwise people say I'm a big dude....I just wish I could yet these chicken legs squared away lol

I don't have pictures of myself all willy nilly. Just 1 that I forget to delete after sending it to a chick like so, which they dig so that's great lol. And I'm perfectly okay with my progress so far. Since I'm 230 lbs. Which is 60lbs heavier than 2.5 years ago. No idea how to paste it as an image. Of course I'd forget to cover the other fuckin reflection in the mirror up -___-

Last edited by tallstraw; 10-02-2014 at 12:16 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: ECTD is going on Test!

Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Dude a coach would help but it isn't gonna do much if it's just online coaching. Because you'll either keep yourself accountable or not. Believe me I've done it. If it's someone in person, maybe since you'd have to face your failures in person with your coach it'd keep you more honest. But like I said man, and I'm on thr bandwagon with them, you gotta lose weight. But for me the method is easy, calories in vs calories out and just hitting your protein macros. That's all I aim for daily. My diet is anything but that. I aim for my protein for the day, and eat whatever I want else. But try to keep my sugars and shit sparing. It's worked pretty well for me. I still look like a fuckin twig at my weight when talking to lifters, but otherwise people say I'm a big dude....I just wish I could yet these chicken legs squared away lol
    I was only wanting coaching for meal plans that's really all I need. Just some structure I'm not very good with planning like that.
    Other than that everything is g2g. And I know I need to lose weight
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just another food recommendation..... 3J has a pretty good thread on PHF that expains alot of this and there are a ton of examples to look at.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to eatthismuch.com. probably thr best $9 a month I've spent lol. Although honestly you can use it completely free it's just a hassle. So i pay to have it all done for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Go to eatthismuch.com. probably thr best $9 a month I've spent lol. Although honestly you can use it completely free it's just a hassle. So i pay to have it all done for me.
    freaking awesome! and only 7$ a month for an annual sub. that's Half what i pay for my gym membership lol!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple of things and all those are IMHO: Agree with tall on the gluten and dairy thing. I can send pics of my abs all day if need be, gluten is no problem. The refined sugars that are often in gluten rich foods such as breads, now that....
    Of course you can bloat. You can bloat with chicken if you have any sort of allergic reaction. You can bloat with anything, depending on how sensitive you are to it.
    Coach: Night and Day having one. Someone who tells you like it is and takes the thinking out of the equation. I coach people, but guess what? When contest prepping, use a coach myself. I completely take my subjectivity out of it and follow a plan designed by someone who's job is to run my body like a machine rather than anything with feelings LOL

Calorie is a calorie and a macro is a macro: Nope. When you're solely bulking, you get away with more, specially because of the amounts of food some of us heavier guys need to put down. But that's when you have a muscular physique already and you can gauge how out of shape you get and regulate accordingly. On a cut, which is what our friend here needs to do first, it's GIGO. Garbage In, Garbage Out. Eat clean, give yourself a cheat meal, say 1x a week since you're not contest prepping.

Just my 2c
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just know from experience that if i replace gluten calories with fruit calories i end up way more shredded

i still have abs when eating gluten but i've seen it be a problem for people over and over. dairy is in the same boat.

but do what you will, was just giving the best advice i can to lose fat fast.

intermittent fasting is the most important part to me, but if you cant do that without failing and binging then it wont work.

- - - Updated - - -

tallstraw you've made some fatloss progress since the PP days. but you're calling me out and that leads me to think you haven't tried dropping gluten. LBL and I are both a little gifted in the leanness dept.

try going gf/df for a month and see if theres a difference, with calories the same.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drink damn near half a gallon of milk a day and definitely ingest tons of gluten. I have no idea if it affects me negatively or not
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what makes me bloat, point blank. Eating too many simple processed sugars in the afternoon and eating too close to bed or flat out calorie surplus. And not drinking water im notorious for being dehydrated. I've done IF Keto for 6 weeks before to cut. And I noticed no difference than when I went to just IF. Fat loss stayed the same, albeit a little less, but that came from basically thr shock of no carbs to carbs again. Not the introduction of gluten. I know that for certain I felt the same. I was hungrier, but fat is satiating, so it's no surprise I wasn't as hungry on a high fat keto diet.. I'm not calling you out, I'm calling out this pseudoscience floating around making Gluten the evil within the health and fitness industry with the very minimal backing that it has, for those outside of the wheat sensitive and ciliacs bracket. It's a scapegoat plenty of people use. And milk? Cmon, skim was like a staple for me lol...I learned to like it since I love whole. Any fat loss you notice isn't from me trying to lose weight. I only did that when I was in Afghanistan. I haven't tried to lose any fat outside of priming for a few weeks before each mini bulk. I'm not lean because I choose not to be. I choose to eat to try and ever increase my weight. I never want to be the twig I was, again. Cutting for me is useless at my weight I haven't accumulated enough muscle to fill my frame out and show anything off. I'd be back to twig status. When I hit my 250 mark probably next year late sometime. I will do a heavy bulk over that subsequent winter, and then proceed to my first REAL cut in that winter/spring for beach season to finally show off my work.
    Last edited by tallstraw; 10-02-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dienolone has definitely started to give me back pumps.
    The other person researching the dienolone ace at 50mg is experiencing the same thing. Lifting has been great lately! Endurance is ridiculous and strength is definitely going up every workout!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week