User Tag List

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

well since it's a little late in the logging and i'm a new member here i figured the best way for people to get to know how i like to do things was post up a log that i have on a few forums.
    it will also help get my measly post count up!
    so i started 2.5 weeks ago with my very first injection ever 250mg/ml of Test E
    Starting weight was 194 and i am now 198. 5'10" 23 Yr old
    Previous cycles include
    #1 Halodrol 100mg 6 weeks
    #2 Xcel Chaos + EM powdered DMZ (60mg DMZ 60mg Cyanostane) 6 weeks
    #3 Dianodrol 90mg, Trestobol 100mg, Tvar 120mg, DMZ 60mg. 4 weeks
    #4 week 1-4 Epi 80mg, Triumphalis 45mg, DMZ 80mg, Trestobol 100mg Week 4-8 Xcel Reaper (80mg Epi, 400mg Furaza, 50mg Tvar) Trestobol 100mg + Superdrol 20/20/20/20 and Detonator X (22.5mg Epistane) used on workout days only for weeks 1-8
    i know i have done some pretty crazy shit with orals.

first wen't great with very little PIP in the right thigh. the second pin last week 250mg/ml Test E in the left thigh and there definitely was a little more PIP from that one but nothing bad or to whine about.
    i have also been "spot" injecting 4-AD Base (legit 4-AD not the 4-DHEA/4-AD shit.) i have hit both thighs 50mg/.5ml and both delts twice at 50mg/.5ml.
    really love the effects i get from this taking it pre-workout!
    right now i am doing
    250mg Test E/ week
    50mg Mentdione/ ED for 15 days
    40mcg T3/ED

"goods i have to add during the cruise"
    Dimethabold 176 caps
    Superdrol 3.5 Grams
    100mg/ml 40 ML Trest Ace
    the plan is to up to 250mg Test E 2 times a week here within the next month. and stay on 500mg/week for however long i feel like it. and will only drop back down to 250mg if i feel like i want to.

i know there are a lot of knowledgeable guys on this board so i'm glad to have finally made it over here to start an account.
    Questions, Critique and any input on this is welcome! always happy learn new things!
    Last edited by ECTD; 06-24-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In on this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    In on this!
    thanks for joining my experiment!!
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rodja's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

I'd bump up the dosing now as that amount isn't a huge increase over endogenous production at your age and it'll still be much easier on both the HPTA and overall well being than your previous oral blast.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'd bump up the dosing now as that amount isn't a huge increase over endogenous production at your age and it'll still be much easier on both the HPTA and overall well being than your previous oral blast.
    well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
    only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
    i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    250 mg a week is waste of time- your HPTA is shut wheter you are using 250 mg of 500mg a week, with max dose of 600 mg- more than 600 mg does not yield better results. So you need to up your dose. 40 mg of T3 is too much for 250 mg of test, and is probably supressing your T4 levels which are needed for proper function of brain, hair growth etc...
    Another thing is you dont mention an AI, which will be needed at some point, and you dont mention HCG which is must have. 250 IU 3X a week being optimum dose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    250 mg a week is waste of time- your HPTA is shut wheter you are using 250 mg of 500mg a week, with max dose of 600 mg- more than 600 mg does not yield better results. So you need to up your dose. 40 mg of T3 is too much for 250 mg of test, and is probably supressing your T4 levels which are needed for proper function of brain, hair growth etc...
    Another thing is you dont mention an AI, which will be needed at some point, and you dont mention HCG which is must have. 250 IU 3X a week being optimum dose.
    this is a Cruise dose. i am not using it to make me gain muscle (which it will) and 40mcg of T3 is not enough to be catabolic on 250mg Test/week considering your body produces roughly 12mcg-20mcg T3 Daily and you only have 50-70mg Test weekly to counter act those catabolic effects. 250mg and 40mcg is no issue from what i have researched.
    i have an AI on Hand of course along with nolva. but at 250mg i don't see that being used any time soon.
    why is HCG a MUST? unless i decide to run PCT why would i care to use HCG?
    and i know my HPTA is shut down. hence the Cruise dose. i don't care about my HPTA being shut down. i plan on being test for as long as possible.
    where did you hear the above 600mg does not give better results? i know people who have gone from 750-1000mg and they say it just keeps getting better as you go up.
    Test E 125mg/ 2X week

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro' you done a lot of reading, but at wrong places I'm afraid.

Pituary uses T3 as "guide" as little as 25 mg of T3 will have some supression of TSH which will lead to reduction of T4 levels- as a matter of fact t4 drops as a rock as soon as pituary senses bit more of fT3.
    I've seen numbers of bloodworks, so trust me on this.

250 mg is cruising dose, but I dont see point of cruising for you, unless your on TRT.

HCG is simply must have, ask anyone here- and there are some sticky threads on HCG use in this forum, read it and then decide.
    Last edited by Jelisej; 06-23-2014 at 04:08 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

[QU OTE=ECTD;37871]well 250mg/week from my research is about 3-3.5X the amount the body can produce naturally in optimal situations.
    only reason i was going to wait to up the dose was cause i was going to finish the mentdione first before upping my test.
    i figured up the test to 500 after mentdione then run 4 weeks of SD or Dimethabold in a month after starting 500mg.

*my research shows optimal testosterone production of healthy males range from 50-70mg a week.*[/QUOTE]
    Remember that test enanthate is ~30% ester weight and the main reason I say to increase now is so that the levels are stable by the time the ment clears instead of having to wait another 2-3 weeks for the ester to be cleaved.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ECTD is going on Test!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    While the HPTA will be suppressed, the amount will not be the same with 250mg or 500mg. It's not a light switch; think dimmer switches when it comes to the HTPA and hCG is NOT a must.
    M. Ed. Ex Phys