I've had gyno ever since I was 7 years old. Came from being obese almost my whole life. I'm going to use this as a thread to post about what I have tried, will try, and how it has worked.

High dose erase- Nada. Didn't expect it to do anything either. The gland is there, was hoping for a miracle though.

Nolva- Started at 40mg for a week, then dropped it to 20. Still running it. Over a week in and it seems to have made a noticeable effect on the nipple being less puffy.

Getting lean- I was really lean at one point, but didn't have the mass to support it. Had no effect, almost made it worse due to loose skin.

Cycling- Going to try a cycle. Was planning superdmz 3.0, but might do something like epistane or potentially dht related. This alongside nolva will hopefully have some type of effect on it. If it doesn't do anything, oh well, at least I'll come out better than before physique wise(hopefully?)

Ralox-I'll be introducing long term ralox post cycle.

Caber- I have not done my research on this. Perhaps someone can chime in? Prolactin can cause puffier nips, therefor if I decrease the level, it won't be as noticeable?

Letro- This will be a complete last resort that I don't want to turn to. If needed, I will crush my estrogen levels completely alongside the nolva/ralox/caber and shrink the gland

Is there anything that I am missing or should look into here? Anyone else been plagued with this gyno problem?