User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Melanotan 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ That's exactly what I was looking to hear. 250mcg every day for the first week?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KGPL, My rats are pale as hell and have freckles. My rats have used melanotan2 twice and are currently using it. Tomorrow when I get some time I will share their experience and how they use it.

This will help with the reconstitution. Peptide Calculator | Reconstitute Research Peptides

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Well, if you're rodents are using it again, it must be successful!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have a bottle of MT2 but the company i got it from sent me another product that was bunk so im wondering if i should even waste the time buying bac water and syringes.

any thoughts? yes derek im looking forward to you sharing more of your experience with MT2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double checking my math again.

10mcg melanotan
    2ml bactseriostatic water
    1cc cyringes
    Pull to tick mark #3 for 250mcg daily dose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any thoughts? yes derek im looking forward to you sharing more of your experience with MT2[/QUOTE]

Here my experience. If you have any questions please ask. KGPL sent me a message and this was my reply.

The 2 brands that I have used is southern research co (not around anymore) and evolvedrs. I keep doses around 250 mcg. First week 1 shot a day. Everything after that 3-4 times a week or before I get in the sun. I don't salon tan just normal sun. Being fair skinned I use sun screen at first then gradually reduce used and SPF depending how long I'm in the sun. Freckles and moles will turn first but skin will follow shortly. Ceasing use skin will fade first then freckles and moles. Gradually increase dose when you start because it can induce Nausea. If it happens just lay down and and it will pass within 10 mins. Side affects are increase libido, and face flushing similar to beta alanine. The stronger melanoton the stronger the flush feeling. Using tanning lotion will help once you have a base tan.

KGPL stated that he was thinking about starting at 100mcg.

My reply:
    Try it and let me know. I think the 250mcg would be better only because it has to build up in your system. Id take 100-150mcg the first dose to see how it affects me then work my way up to 250mcg. After the first week then drop it back down to maintain. Once its in your system it stays there for a while. It took about 2 months for my tan to fade. When I used Southern Research their stuff was strong and I could not do over 250mcg or I would get nauseated bad. Evolvedrs I have gone over 500mcg (just to see if I could) with no problems. Not sure it that has to do with the quality, or most likely the way I reconstituted. I did not notice any benefit going over 250mcg. My philosophy is stick with the lowest working dose of peptides, pro hormones, Supps...etc.
    Last edited by derekh83; 07-01-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Double checking my math again.

10mcg melanotan
    2ml bactseriostatic water
    1cc cyringes
    Pull to tick mark #3 for 250mcg daily dose?
    Each tick mark will have 100mcg. So tick 3 is 300mcg. If you want 250mcg you will have to pull in the middle of tick 2 and 3. Or just go with tick 2 for 200mcg. I don't think you will really notice.

I checked this on peptide calculator .com

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would sooooo much easier come dose time if you were to use 1/2CC syringes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I know , but I already bought the 1cc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I know , but I already bought the 1cc.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1cc is fine..