User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Melanotan 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they're totally fine, just a bit more tedious.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First dose today. 200mcg. Kind of freaking out a bit, pinned an hour ago (no longer a slin pin virgin ), and suddenly I am extremely warm and have red dots popping up everywhere. Is this normal?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be hives. Take an antihistamine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Done and done. They are starting to fade already.

I learned a few things from this:
    1. My melanotan is definitely WAY overdosed judging by how nauseous and hot I'm feeling.
    2. The pin was dull as fuck after reconstituting then pinning with the same one...
    3. Pin fast. I went slow and it was a bitch with the dull needle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ Done and done. They are starting to fade already.

I learned a few things from this:
    1. My melanotan is definitely WAY overdosed judging by how nauseous and hot I'm feeling.
    2. The pin was dull as fuck after reconstituting then pinning with the same one...
    3. Pin fast. I went slow and it was a bitch with the dull needle.
    Yes warm feeling is normal and your face will flush. Since you are fair skinned when flushed from heat does your face turn red or a little splotchy? Safety tip: always use a new pin every single time. They are cheap and an infection is not worth it. Are you using alcohol swabs?

What is your pin size and what tick mark did you draw to? Also would you please list again the amount Water used in reconstituting? Did you use a SS sponsored brand of melanotan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by derekh83 View Post
    Yes warm feeling is normal and your face will flush. Since you are fair skinned when flushed from heat does your face turn red or a little splotchy? Safety tip: always use a new pin every single time. They are cheap and an infection is not worth it. Are you using alcohol swabs?

What is your pin size and what tick mark did you draw to? Also would you please list again the amount Water used in reconstituting? Did you use a SS sponsored brand of melanotan?
    My pin was new, I just used it for reconstitution which seemed to have really dulled it. Did it in a clean area and alcohol wiped everything of course. 2ml of bac water, pulled to two for injection. 28 or 29g I don't remember off the top of my head.

Did not use the sponsor here.

I understand some redness/heat is normal, but this seemed more like an allergic reaction. Went away as soon as the benedryl kicked in.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That redness and heat will happen the first couple times and randomly after, I was scared too. But at least you know you got good shit. May not be over dosed. Even correctly dose MT will do that. It just what it is. I imagine ERS stuff is dosed correctly.

Edit: I mentioned ERS because I used them and I experienced the same effects. Sorry if it was confusing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by necropuppy; 07-08-2014 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    My pin was new, I just used it for reconstitution which seemed to have really dulled it. Did it in a clean area and alcohol wiped everything of course. 2ml of bac water, pulled to two for injection. 28 or 29g I don't remember off the top of my head.

Did not use the sponsor here.

I understand some redness/heat is normal, but this seemed more like an allergic reaction. Went away as soon as the benedryl kicked in.

I agree with necropuppy, doesn't sound like anything crazy going on. Next time just draw a little less until your tolerance builds up. Is your vial 10mg of melanotan before adding water? Just double checking everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Sounds like I just panicked a bit haha. Yes, it's 10mg.

Pinned again. Same dose. Popped a benedryl a few minutes before. Face is extremely red and splotchy, no hives yet (hopefully not at all this time around)

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    That redness and heat will happen the first couple times and randomly after, I was scared too. But at least you know you got good shit. May not be over dosed. Even correctly dose MT will do that. It just what it is. I imagine ERS stuff is dosed correctly.

Edit: I mentioned ERS because I used them and I experienced the same effects. Sorry if it was confusing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    They need to get the new site up for us members who weren't on the private list lol. I Wanna buy from someone I honestly trust. Unlike the RC'S I see where there are tons of bunks that need to be resent and etc. I don't see bad feedback from ERS..