User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Melanotan 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couple hours after injection, face is still beat red and warm, lots of lethargy, and a headache... This is miserable right now.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's horrible. I've heard of headache and nausea sides, but not several hrs after. Try pinning immediately before bed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm it has never affected me that way. Did you try a lower dose? You could add .5 ml of water to make a lower dose easier to measure. If you add .5 ml each tick mark will be about 80 mcg (minus the doses taken).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    That's horrible. I've heard of headache and nausea sides, but not several hrs after. Try pinning immediately before bed.

Best sleep of my night last night, I kid you not. Pinned 30 minutes before sleeping and was out the entire night and woke up 100% refreshed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing any color yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could be my mind playing games on me, but I think so. I got about an hour of sun outside the other day then went in a pool for a bit. I'd normally be burned, but the next morning I seemed slightly darker. I should really just head into a tanning bed to speed it up.

EDIT

Forgot to mention, I upped it to 300mcg. I seem to have developed some little red dots on my shoulders. Not hives. No clue wtf they are, but they will hopefully fade when I get more sun exposure.
    Last edited by KGPL; 07-12-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Melanotan 2

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    It could be my mind playing games on me, but I think so. I got about an hour of sun outside the other day then went in a pool for a bit. I'd normally be burned, but the next morning I seemed slightly darker. I should really just head into a tanning bed to speed it up.

EDIT

Forgot to mention, I upped it to 300mcg. I seem to have developed some little red dots on my shoulders. Not hives. No clue wtf they are, but they will hopefully fade when I get more sun exposure.
    No you're def probably getting darker. Started working for me within a week to two. It's like you soak up the sun and incorporate it into your tan the next day. Lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by necropuppy View Post
    No you're def probably getting darker. Started working for me within a week to two. It's like you soak up the sun and incorporate it into your tan the next day. Lol.

I need to pick up another vial or two. It's definitely starting to kick in. Ironically, my forearms are still pale, but somehow my chest is starting to darken up.

When I was out in the sun all day, my neck turned black . Extremely dark neck/face and not much else was exposed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Melanotan 2

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I need to pick up another vial or two. It's definitely starting to kick in. Ironically, my forearms are still pale, but somehow my chest is starting to darken up.

When I was out in the sun all day, my neck turned black . Extremely dark neck/face and not much else was exposed...
    Black? Damn. Might wanna put low spf sunblock on your already tanned areas so the other areas catch up and then I'd drop down then dosage cause it'd very easy to get too dark, and it takes a long time for it to wear off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on tomorrow. Been off for about 5 days now waiting for more to come in. I tan up nicely now, not dark yet, but definitely not pale. It lasts longer too, normally I turn red, then tan for about 24 hours, then pale again.