Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Melanotan 2

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Melanotan 2

First off, My rats are llight skinned and always will be, regardless of their exposure to the sun tanning. They just look like a lobster after time in the sun, then turn pasty white again.

Has anyone here had experience with melanotan? I'd be looking to run it just for a couple of weeks to help them get a tan started, hopefully they can just maintain it naturally with regular sun after this.

So to reconstitute, I simply (well, carefully), take 10ml of bacteriostatic water and inject this into the vial? Then give is a quick swirl and I'm good to go? That should give me 1mg/ml, does this sound correct? These rats are needle paranoid, but does using a 1ml 29g 1/2" for injections sound correct?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking love MT2 I'm normally light skinned, and it made me Puerto Rican.

Use a slin pin... It's just dissolved in water, no need for a 29.

Protocol I used was 500mg for 7 days tanning everyday for 15 min then 250 2x week maintenance, tanned a week after EOD for 15.. Now I'm way darker. Fucking love it. Don't burn in the sun anymore don't need sun block.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Any issues with moles/freckles popping up? Definitely don't want that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Melanotan 2

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ Any issues with moles/freckles popping up? Definitely don't want that.
    I don't have any freckles, so it couldn't make them more apparent, don't have and haven't gotten any moles. I've heard it does make them more apparent for ppl who have those though.

Edit: I think I have maybe 2 or 3 extra freckles, but I don't know if I've always had them or not.... Never really examined my body throughly.

Last edited by necropuppy; 06-25-2014 at 10:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My rodents have a couple small freckles on their face, definitely afraid of them turning black. Could a low dose for two weeks or so combined with tanning help me out? Not trying to turn dark, just tanned to a normal level.
    Last edited by KGPL; 06-25-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'd front load 250 for a week and then maybe goto 200 weekly maintenance

Bad part is once you go too dark it takes awhile to fade. I wish I had a before pic. But you can Def go lighter on it. I did very little tanning to get a moderate tan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing multiple people suggesting just a low cruising dose instead of loading. Apparently this reduces the freckle issue. Would I be wasting time doing this or just stick to the tried and true load, then maintain?

Can I reconstitute the peptide with the same needles that I would administer to my rats? How often does one need to change syringe/needles?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I use a regular 1cc slin pin to reconstitute which I use repeatedly and i pin with a .3 ml 30g pin, which I use a new one every time... Oh i read back I though you said 27g or something. 29 is fine as well. But they say you can reuse them if you sterilize them, but I seen pics of re used needle tips and they dull after the first use, so I don't reuse them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ Understandable. It also seems like a greater risk of infection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it even be worth it to just use one 10mg vial to just help me darken up a bit alongside tanning, or will I need multiple to get an actual effect?