User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to PH Advice appreciated!

Hey guys, I'm new to taking PH's. I know it since it hit the market years ago but never really tried it. It just was to new for me and always kept away from Steroids. Well I'm older and finally want to give it a try. I made this decision and thought well and long about it, and I wanna go through with it, if I get some advice on the whole cycle.

So I'm 31 my T levels are okay but slowly decreasing oh joy of aging. I'm 6'5 and currently at 175 pounds with 10% bf. I'm looking for a somewhat dry mass gain cycle that lets me keep my gains, and doesn't just bloat me up with water. I read some good things about Epistane but am unsure if that's what i should go with. Hence I'm asking for support to create a cycle that will produce results but doesn't ruin me. PCT and Cycle support suggestions I'm open to anything nothing is set in stone yet. I also want to log it with pictures and weekly or even daily updates and see what happens. As a former Personal trainer and nutritionist this really interests me and i can't wait to see what actually happens during the cycle period and after.

I hope someone wants to back me up in this quest and help me to reach a new goal.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Epistane is OK, but I was not impressed with my run of it, but it was my first cycle too, I ran it conservatively, and still got hit with lethargy like a mofo in the 5th week.

While I haven't run msten, and I might next cycle, I hear that that is a good lean bulker with minimal sides, but I suggest doing your due diligence and see what best fits your goals. They got some powerful shit out there that works.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i really like msten and thats probably the one i would suggest for you. most people suggest starting out with certain PH's but as long as its not tren or SD. try single compounds at first to see how your body reacts, get experience and then start stacking. do proper PCT maybe look into SARMS. keep getting those T levels checked

- - - Updated - - -

oh and welcome to SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes lol welcome I forgot that part.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i like epi too and many first time users do as well but for me im already pretty muscular so its mainly a cutter/hardener for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, thanks for the quick replys so fast. Okay so far we Got Epi and msten. I will read into msten now, please keep it coming. Also PCT nolvadex or something else? Liver support for on cycle support during PH? some say yes some say not needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would suggest torem. Personally I liked that over clomid or nolva. But I don't PCT anymore.

Cycle support.. . Tudca never hurts. LGI damage control is great, but just a one compound? You prob don't need one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone also suggested DMZ and Halodrol together said he gained quite a bit from that. 20 pounds in 6 weeks is what he said...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yikes. Not as a first time cycle..... Maybe halo... I'd stick with one compound so you know how your body reacts to it.

Last edited by necropuppy; 06-27-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would stick to Halo or Epi for first timers. Mechabol is another solid option.

cycle support: agreed, LGI Damage Control is one of the better options...especially for the price!

PCT: make sure you do some solid research on this topic

however, 6'5 and 175lbs...should probably focus on the basics a bit longer before considering a cycle. If I were you, I would invest in a solid post workout recovery shake (I like Torrent By Universal)

my other favorite mass building foods:
    whole wheat french toast pb and banana sandwiches
    Wholewheat Lasagna
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!