User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Appreciate the advice. I'll probably just get the cortisone shot, rest it, and slowly work mobility back in. We'll see how this pans out over the next few days, hopefully it's just a strain.

Surgery isn't an option for me now.
    Good, surgery should ALWAYS be the last resort. Hope the shot and rest helps bro!

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from my experience: search for a good ART Practitioner in your area. here in San Diego, I see Dr. Mike Kuoppamaki and Dr. Sean Higgins.

I've been amazed at the issues they've been able to resolve...some that I thought were serious issues, they resolved in one sitting.

I can't say this will do it for you, but I've had shoulder issues, psoaz, and countless other injuries they've addressed...many of which I thought were serious.

also, if you're haunted by tendonitis...you really should try Joint Rebuild or Achilles...life changing!
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    from my experience: search for a good ART Practitioner in your area. here in San Diego, I see Dr. Mike Kuoppamaki and Dr. Sean Higgins.

I've been amazed at the issues they've been able to resolve...some that I thought were serious issues, they resolved in one sitting.

I can't say this will do it for you, but I've had shoulder issues, psoaz, and countless other injuries they've addressed...many of which I thought were serious.

also, if you're haunted by tendonitis...you really should try Joint Rebuild or Achilles...life changing!

My mom actually has quite a few physical therapist friends that have over 40 years of experience. Should be a good place for me to start with them.

I'll check out those supps, I've been meaning to try something out other than just fish oils.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhh, how could I forget about ART?? Great call So-Cal!

Would you recommend 1 over the other. I suffer from serious bicep tendonitis.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    Ahhhh, how could I forget about ART?? Great call So-Cal!

Would you recommend 1 over the other. I suffer from serious bicep tendonitis.....
    I'm actually wondering the same thing right now, will definitely place an order for one or the other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I'm actually wondering the same thing right now, will definitely place an order for one or the other.
    Me too, tonight actually.

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally, I love Achilles! I have not used Joint rebuild yet though...can't comment on it's efficacy.
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally, I love Achilles! I have not used Joint rebuild yet though...can't comment on it's efficacy.
    Thanks, on my way!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll place my order for it soon!

Looks like I'll be good friends with cardio, hamstring curls, leg presses, calf presses, and leg extensions for the next week though....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I decided to train through the pain a bit.

By training through the pain, I mean doing about a hundred sets on hack squats with no hands, high rep leg extensions, and slow/high rep hamstring curls.

Same thing for tomorrow.