User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After lots of anti inflammatories, icing, and some daily mobility work after heated, I have mobility back. I still get some pain in certain areas though. General lack of strength, but that will come back as long as I take it easy for now.

The good news is, it doesn't feel like it's deep in the shoulder. Looking at a diagram, it appears to be near the acriomion or bursa. That's the pain is located and it even feels slightly tender to the touch there.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had severe pain in my acromion about 9 years ago and it just wouldn't go away. Doc stuck a needle in it, filled it with cortisone and poof.....it never bothered me again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I had severe pain in my acromion about 9 years ago and it just wouldn't go away. Doc stuck a needle in it, filled it with cortisone and poof.....it never bothered me again.

I'll give it a couple more days. I'm young, recovery is happening surprisingly fast considering how I felt the first day. I would literally cringe any time I moved my arm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A PT showed me how to use kt tape today. I'll use that and give it a go on regular squats tomorrow.

EDIT

with kt tape on, absolutely no pain and I have mobility. Amazing stuff if you ask me. Still have to be careful though.
    Last edited by KGPL; 07-03-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't even think of this before, but could it be related to low estrogen levels? I'm keeping the levels low to keep gyno away, and by the time the supps took would have effect is the exact same time that I started getting the pain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit some chest today. Definitely progress, but still not back in full swing. Started taking joint supps a few days ago so we'll see if those help at all.

I'm planning on some experimentation with tb500 as well to fix my nagging injuries. Anyone have experience with it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I didn't even think of this before, but could it be related to low estrogen levels? I'm keeping the levels low to keep gyno away, and by the time the supps took would have effect is the exact same time that I started getting the pain.
    Sorry I'm just seeing this, but I wouldn't rule out low estrogen levels being a factor. Have you tried toying with the dosage of your AI?

Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    Hit some chest today. Definitely progress, but still not back in full swing. Started taking joint supps a few days ago so we'll see if those help at all.

I'm planning on some experimentation with tb500 as well to fix my nagging injuries. Anyone have experience with it?
    TB500 was/is on my list. I opted for the cheaper route with peptides. I noticed a marked improvement with them, using Ipam and Mod.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once in a while bear torment is the consequence of damage to another area in your body, for the most part the neck or bicep. This is known as alluded torment. Alluded torment for the most part doesn't deteriorate when you move your shoulder. Different reasons for shoulder torment incorporate a few types of joint pain, torn ligament, or a torn rotator sleeve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adamshan View Post
    Once in a while you'll discover something awesome like these rangefinders for hunting and bear torment is the consequence of damage to another area in your body, for the most part the neck or bicep. This is known as alluded torment. Alluded torment for the most part doesn't deteriorate when you move your shoulder. Different reasons for shoulder torment incorporate a few types of joint pain, torn ligament, or a torn rotator sleeve.
    Man, this is my worst nightmare. I'm going through a shoulder injury recovery right now. The injury wasn't bad and the recovery is going great, but shoulders are my biggest worry.
    Last edited by PhilipGem; 02-13-2024 at 03:50 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you prepared to take your Instagram marketing plan to new heights? The comprehensive eBook from Ascend Viral is the place to start! This eBook will give you the tools you need to make the most of Instagram's full potential for your business by providing you with invaluable insights, practical advice, and effective ways to earn money. Find how to make charming substance, advance your profile, naturally develop your supporters, ace hashtag use, and considerably more! Download right away to boost your Instagram marketing and experience unprecedented success. Overhaul your Instagram game with Rise Viral's digital book! Join today and get half off and acquire the strategic advantage: Instagram Domination | Best Instagram Marketing Guide - Ascend Viral I