0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I'm about to start an 8 week cut lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ Any chance you're looking for a logger?
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    Yeah I'm about to start an 8 week cut lol
    We're not looking for loggers, thanks though. We'll probably give a few bottles away on the forums in the next couple of weeks. Or you can buy it; it's out now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the logger situation changes, I compete in 7 weeks and could do a hell of a cutting log :P

(dun't hurt to ask lol)
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would be in conjuction with aas or other things. Say if this was ran with DNP. Would it help the fat deposits? Or with tren? Just wondering for people who may or may not have been thinking it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    How would be in conjuction with aas or other things. Say if this was ran with DNP. Would it help the fat deposits? Or with tren? Just wondering for people who may or may not have been thinking it.
    You can stack it with just about anything you would otherwise use; clen, tren, other fat burners. DNP isn't something we'd recommend anyone use, so for that reason we wouldn't recommend stacking it with LipoMorph.

Interesting that you should mention DNP though. The reason DNP is thermogenic and causes fat loss is because it's an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The ultimate target of the ingredients in LipoMorph is a protein called uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), also known as thermogenin, which is also an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The difference is that DNP is active in any cell with mitochondria, and has a very narrow therapeutic window - a small error in dosing can cause fatal hyperthermia. Thermogenin on the other hand is specific to brown and beige fat cells, tightly regulated, and without the potential to cause the type of runaway hyperthermia seen with DNP.

Rapid Review Pathology
    By Edward F. Goljan
    Last edited by totalflexblog; 07-09-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 somm's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    You can stack it with just about anything you would otherwise use; clen, tren, other fat burners. DNP isn't something we'd recommend anyone use, so for that reason we wouldn't recommend stacking it with LipoMorph.

Interesting that you should mention DNP though. The reason DNP is thermogenic and causes fat loss is because it's an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The ultimate target of the ingredients in LipoMorph is a protein called uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1), also known as thermogenin, which is also an oxidative phosphorylation uncoupler. The difference is that DNP is active in any cell with mitochondria, and has a very narrow therapeutic window - a small error in dosing can cause fatal hyperthermia. Thermogenin on the other hand is specific to brown and beige fat cells, tightly regulated, and without the potential to cause the type of runaway hyperthermia seen with DNP.
    (b) Dinitrophenol, which is used in synthesizing trinitrotoluene (TNT)

Rapid Review Pathology
    By Edward F. Goljan
    Interesting. This explains why an ice bath is required when making TNT. The chemical reaction can cause it to heat up and become unstable. I made a batch of this stuff when I was younger, it was the middle of winter, and put it in the creek behind my house to keep it cool. And now I know the science behing it. Very cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somm View Post
    Interesting. This explains why an ice bath is required when making TNT. The chemical reaction can cause it to heat up and become unstable. I made a batch of this stuff when I was younger, it was the middle of winter, and put it in the creek behind my house to keep it cool. And now I know the science behing it. Very cool.
    I'm not sure TNT's explosive nature is related to DNP's pharmacodynamic effects. Both interesting subjects though.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I need the recipe for that backwoods tnt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inb4 ATF.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Antaeus Labs LipoMorph

Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    Inb4 ATF.
    Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.