Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ma70
    Updates: Since it's summer/social time, I haven't been having the best diet but I still am slowly getting visibly leaner. I like it! Although it's stacked with Alphamine, I don't think Alphamine has done this before for me on a crappy diet. I've been on it for about 2 weeks. I've been dosing at 3 caps a day (~190ish lbs) and I have another bottle waiting for me, but I might even buy a 3rd bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage
    Update: I am also 2 weeks in and can definitely say I am looking leaner in the mirror and holding steady at 210 - 211 lbs. I also have not had the strictest diet. I am pretty amazed by this product so far.
    Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact it has an ingredient on the banned WADA list means it must be good! After I get my shoulders fixed with some physical therapy and can get back I to lifting, I'll get some. Sounds mad impressive

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i just ordered from SoCal

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought an order for my wife, I will log her results. Thanks TotalFlexBlog and Socal! Maybe you TotalFlex could send her another bottle to log 2 months.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    The fact it has an ingredient on the banned WADA list means it must be good! After I get my shoulders fixed with some physical therapy and can get back I to lifting, I'll get some. Sounds mad impressive
    WADA ban some odd things. 7-keto DHEA, for instance.

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I just bought an order for my wife, I will log her results. Thanks TotalFlexBlog and Socal! Maybe you TotalFlex could send her another bottle to log 2 months.
    For the most part we don't do sponsored logs, sorry. We've given away a few bottles and might give some more away in the future though.

More feedback:
    I'm stacking them both [TTA and LipoMorph] with no ill side effects to speak of except bloat from TTA. This is 3rd week of my cycle and almost the 2nd week since adding in LipoMorph. Love the "menthol" burps.
    Too soon to pinpoint results from lipomorph but I have noticed since taking a cap with dinner that I'm sweating heading into bed time. I'm on 3 caps a day as well. Overall I'm down 10lbs since starting my cut 3 weeks ago with alphamine/myosynergy/TTA.
    Antaeus Labs Introduces: Lipomorph - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Quote Originally Posted by gmc4180
    So about 6 days in since I've added the Lipomorph and down 5 lbs!

From the scale and how I look in the mirror, I'm impressed so far!
    Crunch Time Fat Loss Stack.. Thoughts? - AnabolicMinds.com

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenNads
    Honestly hard to gauge at this moment with Lipomorph since I am using as part of another "stack". However, as I did note my body temp definitely feels like it has picked up and in the past week or two definitely I am feeling extra lean (maybe coincidental?). I will be running Lipomorph for a minimum of 9 weeks though so I still have plenty of time to gauge
    Quote Originally Posted by verrater
    I have been taking Lipomorph for about a week. I have had some pretty nasty GI issues due to a virus and have only made it to the gym once. On top of that I have had to scrap my Keto diet and have been eating like shit due to my stomach issues so IM bloated as hell.

Weighed myself today and I actually managed to lose a pound. I get hot after each dosing (taking 3 a day). I can't wait to see what this does once I can get back in the gym and back on keto!
    Most of the feedback mentions feeling hot, which is exactly what it's intended to do. Even a small increase in body temperature has a significant effect on energy metabolism. According to some sources, an increase in body temp of 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit will raise BMR by seven percent.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One menthol burp so far , it will insure that i never take without food.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife took it with her egg whites and she got the same menthol burps as well. She's going to take 1 caps at lunch and 1 at dinner.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where was this before I started my cut? Grrr lol next show, it'll be in the stack for sure
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This question may be completely retarded, but hey, here it goes. DNP seems to, allegedly, have some effect on androgen receptor sensitivity. Is there any reason to believe Lipomorph would have any similar effects?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness