User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    My wife's diet is on point, just as her training, and she hasn't seem any noticeable weight loss with using 2 pills of lipomorph per day. We've had her hormones check out and everything is in the normal range. She's almost done with her first bottle, but I have a second bottle ready for her to jump on. Any ideas of what we could try for this product to be more effective? She lifts 4xs a week (2 high reps days, 2 HEAVY days) and does 30 mins of cardio on top of the weight training. She's about 139#s 5'3" and keep most of her unwanted weight around her midsection. We do cheap on the weekends, but nothing all that hardcore. She drink plenty of water, and she's consuming about 1700-2000 cals per day (most days are closer to 1800).

All comments are appreciated.
    We're not really sure exactly how long it takes for results to manifest, so I'd certainly recommend keeping it up through the second bottle. Does she feel warm/hot after dosing or not? Do keep us informed please as this is the first female feedback we've had so far.

Things that could potentially amplify the effects of LipoMorph include:
    - reducing or eliminating NSAID use (e.g. ibuprofen; advil). COX-2 is an important factor in UCP-1 induction in brown and beige fat.
    - a ketogenic diet
    - additional supplements like CLA, L-carnitine, BHB (Ketoforce), BRITE, 7-keto DHEA or ursolic acid may work 'synergistically' to some extent.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    We're not really sure exactly how long it takes for results to manifest, so I'd certainly recommend keeping it up through the second bottle. Does she feel warm/hot after dosing or not? Do keep us informed please as this is the first female feedback we've had so far.

Things that could potentially amplify the effects of LipoMorph include:
    - reducing or eliminating NSAID use (e.g. ibuprofen; advil). COX-2 is an important factor in UCP-1 induction in brown and beige fat.
    - a ketogenic diet
    - additional supplements like CLA, L-carnitine, BHB (Ketoforce), BRITE, 7-keto DHEA or ursolic acid may work 'synergistically' to some extent.

She doesn't take NSAIDs, she only consumes about 50-60 grmas of carbs a day, and I'll try and get her to take an additional synergistic supplement. We do eat plenty of locally sourced grassfed beef though, which contains quite a bit of CLA.

She is going to finish the both bottles, and I will continue to update this thread as the weeks progress.

I also want everyone to know that I monitor her training and dieting, so I know she isn't messing around. She's also really trying to lose the stubborn baby fat from our last child which is 4 months next week. She's almost back to pre-prego weight though.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She doesn't take NSAIDs, she only consumes about 50-60 grmas of carbs a day, and I'll try and get her to take an additional synergistic supplement. We do eat plenty of locally sourced grassfed beef though, which contains quite a bit of CLA.

She is going to finish the both bottles, and I will continue to update this thread as the weeks progress.

I also want everyone to know that I monitor her training and dieting, so I know she isn't messing around. She's also really trying to lose the stubborn baby fat from our last child which is 4 months next week. She's almost back to pre-prego weight though.
    Has she noticed anything from it, weight loss aside? Commonly reported sides/effects are a feeling of warmth and menthol burps after dosing.
    Antaeus Labs Rep

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could it be said that Lipomorph or Brite work better on people with more fat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal-Nutrition View Post
    I think it's out of stock everywhere...should have more in about 2 weeks
    nope i know a place

ppl might think im trolling right now but ive had better results from this product than i did with epiandro

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    nope i know a place

ppl might think im trolling right now but ive had better results from this product than i did with epiandro

I'm going to run a client or two with LipoMorph and epi andro..im looking for a new big time fat burner, and this might just be it
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisripped View Post
    Has she noticed anything from it, weight loss aside? Commonly reported sides/effects are a feeling of warmth and menthol burps after dosing.
    Just the menthol burps, I asked her about feeling a little warmer, but she said she hasn't noticed that. At first, she was sweating more than normal, but as of late, I haven't noticed that during her Workouts.
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just the menthol burps, I asked her about feeling a little warmer, but she said she hasn't noticed that. At first, she was sweating more than normal, but as of late, I haven't noticed that during her Workouts.
    It shouldn't happen, but it's possible she's a non-responder. With every drug/supplement there's bound to be outliers, people who get an extremely strong or weak response out of a 'normal' dose, even if that dose is effective for 95% of the population. All I can recommend is to have her try a couple days at a higher dose to see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    I'm going to run a client or two with LipoMorph and epi andro..im looking for a new big time fat burner, and this might just be it
    Wes keep us posted, I'd like to hear what a guy like you can do with some dedicated clients and some LipoMorph!
    Antaeus Labs Rep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    Could it be said that Lipomorph or Brite work better on people with more fat?
    It remains to be seen. My guess would be that people with more fat would respond more slowly (because they need to recruit beige fat from white fat/white fat precursors) but that they could ultimately get more out of it. Leaner people are more likely to have pre-existing deposits of brown and/or beige fat that can be activated directly by the ingredients in LipoMorph and the noradrenaline release it is intended to stimulate.
    Last edited by totalflexblog; 09-09-2014 at 02:56 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It shouldn't happen, but it's possible she's a non-responder. With every drug/supplement there's bound to be outliers, people who get an extremely strong or weak response out of a 'normal' dose, even if that dose is effective for 95% of the population. All I can recommend is to have her try a couple days at a higher dose to see what happens.
    I'd suggest sticking with the recommended dose for the duration of the second bottle. If you aren't satisfied at that point, shoot me a PM and we'll take care of you.