User Tag List

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been on for a little and am not feeling much of anything. No extra energy or fat burning effects to be noticed yet. Should I up the dose?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I've been on for a little and am not feeling much of anything. No extra energy or fat burning effects to be noticed yet. Should I up the dose?
    It's not a stim-based fat burner so you're unlikely to feel any extra energy. It should make you run a little warmer (which you may or may not feel), which will increase energy expenditure and start to burn fat reserves. You can try a higher dose but I wouldn't recommend exceeding 3 caps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by totalflexblog View Post
    It's not a stim-based fat burner so you're unlikely to feel any extra energy. It should make you run a little warmer (which you may or may not feel), which will increase energy expenditure and start to burn fat reserves. You can try a higher dose but I wouldn't recommend exceeding 3 caps.
    I'm on three caps and still not noticing anything. It takes time, but I have yet to notice any additional number changes on the scale besides the slow deficit I'm in right now. I'm quite disappointed right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    I'm on three caps and still not noticing anything. It takes time, but I have yet to notice any additional number changes on the scale besides the slow deficit I'm in right now. I'm quite disappointed right now.
    I'm very sorry to hear that. Maybe you'd respond better to some XI-KT? If you'd like to send me a PM I'll make sure you're taken care of.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello there guys, I'm new on this fourm, first post =)

I bought 2 bottles of lipomorph for my cutting, was about to start it last month but read that you can't take it with NSAIDs, and I was taking LOTS each day , I had a tumor in my leg's bone and the pain was killing me, but it's been almost two weeks since I removed it, I already started working out again and the pain is gone =)

So probably I'm ready so start with this, just need some advice, I'm using Arnold Iron Cuts as my stim-based fatburner and I'm doing Leangains diet. Don't eat anything after 3PM and I wakeup ad 6AM to work out, and when I wake up I take some BCAA and one Iron Cut cap (caffeine to help wake up and give energy, besides it has carnitine that helps use fat as energy, and it seems nice to take it before WO, as I'm fasted and will be using fat as energy) and then I break fast at 7AM. What I'd like to know is if I should take lipomorph fasted just before my WO to get more out of it or if it doesn't matter and I can take it with my meals? I dunno cus some things like yohimbine are better when taken fasted...

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear you are feeling better and welcome to the forums.

I take a prescription stimulant at a fairly high dose and had no adverse effects while using Lipomorph. Of course I recommend starting with one cap with your meal for assessment. this stuff works systematically so I don't think talking pre workout matters. Taking while fasted you may notice more minty/menthol burps and maybe some warmth in gut as a result of the capsaicin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FelipeRRM View Post
    What I'd like to know is if I should take lipomorph fasted just before my WO to get more out of it or if it doesn't matter and I can take it with my meals?
    Take it with meals as Hank suggested.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other reviews? I'm looking to add a non stim burner to my stack.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it

I know I said im over non aas fat burners but I forgot I'm on this and it's kept me leaner than usual for not being on cycle. Try 2 bottles, 3 caps a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking for a non-stim fat burner. Did anyone else try this?