Both non stim fat burners.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Administrator Feedback Score 1 (100%) SoCal-Nutrition's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we also have a few bottles of Original DCP. I'm planning on stacking DCP with Lipomorph in May
    www.SoCal-Nutrition.com
    Use Coupon code SWOLE5 to save 5% on all orders
    Prescription Nutrition Now Available!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice, my plan is to stack vanillean and dcp...let's see which stack wins
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to necro an old thread - but what was / is the final verdict on this product? Did anyone find that it really dramatically helped with fat loss. I am trying to lean out a bit and have some very stubborn low back fat - and at 55 fat doesn't seem to go away without a fight in general. I was thinking of adding in some LipoMorph but would really like to know if people found any remarkable success with it or whether I am better off just sticking to diet and exercise.

Alternatively - I am considering adding some 7 -keto DHEA and maybe a topical like Abliderate. Thotz ?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haritec View Post
    Sorry to necro an old thread - but what was / is the final verdict on this product? Did anyone find that it really dramatically helped with fat loss. I am trying to lean out a bit and have some very stubborn low back fat - and at 55 fat doesn't seem to go away without a fight in general. I was thinking of adding in some LipoMorph but would really like to know if people found any remarkable success with it or whether I am better off just sticking to diet and exercise.

Alternatively - I am considering adding some 7 -keto DHEA and maybe a topical like Abliderate. Thotz ?

lipomorph and albuterol stacked is my favorite so far for fatloss. when you cycle off the albuterol, you can replace with caffeine 100 mg and nicotine 1 mg throughout the day.

4 tabs of lipomorph is where it starts to shine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mad Mardigan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weekend nailed it. 4 + caps lipomorph and the fat rolls off.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh god damnit

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's some recent, unbiased feedback from unaffiliated, paying customers:

Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    For the most part I can't tell I'm taking anything, I just keep losing fat. I even take one right before bed and sleep without a problem. Claiming "non-stimulant" is absolutely true. My shoulders/chest/ upper back are seeing the most right now. I have lost inches in my waist for sure. I have these jeans I call "the suffocaters" because, well ... They do just that. Now I can wear them without any problem. Overall, for the short time I've been taking it I'm pretty impressed. Bp levels haven't changed a bit.
    It's melting off me and my wife like we're in a sauna. Face, neck, waist.... All thinner. Shoulders, chest/shoulders/ upper back and quads are becoming very vascular as well.
    I'm absolutely getting another bottle.
    Just finished my first bottle and want to give a little feedback. Keep in mind that although I don't follow a diet I don't eat all that bad. I see food and I eat it. Doesn't matter what it is I get my fill. That being said, I now have to wear a belt with all my clothes and a few pair of pants were fairly snug. I have better separation/ definition in all my muscle groups and more vascular over my entire body. It's nearly impossible to track any weightless as I fluctuate 8-12lbs from Friday -Monday. As far as fat loss it's impossible to not see I've lost a good amount. I've had more than a handful of people ask me what I'm doing. In fact I've had several tell me I look younger. Same with the wife. She says it's because of the retinal in it. I had no idea it was even there lol. Bonus!
    By way of balance:

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmeat View Post
    One thing I noticed is the menthol it contains is really strong. Almost to the point of upsetting my stomach. Imagine eating a whole box of Altoids.
    I have a 20 day supply. I will keep you all posted on results.
    7 days into trying this product. Days 1 - 5 were the tail end of a 4 week CKD. No noticeable effects over and above what I was achieving with diet alone. Mind you I don't have a lot of fat to lose. Stomach upset is no longer an issue. No other side effects to report.
    I'm not really seeing any effects that I can contribute directly to Lipomorph. Menthol taste seems to fluctuate depending on what I eat. It's not unpleasant though so I don't mind. I've experienced mild fat loss in the 14 days I've been taking it. I seem to have leaned up a bit more since coming off the keto diet but it's hard to tell. I still have 6 more days of supps to take so I'll do one more update. I think this, like any fat loss supp, may work better if you have a lot of fat to lose. You could take a placebo with a good clean diet and lean out as much as I have in the last 2 weeks though. So far I'm really not impressed.
    OK the bottle of Lipomorph I ordered is now gone. I wish I could say it worked well but I just don't think there were any results that I can't contribute to my strict diet alone. I was really hoping for some sort of boosted fat burning effect to put me ahead of what I knew I could accomplish without it but it just didn't happen. I'm wondering if this is supposed to be some sort of cumulative effect such as with a course of AAS or what? To date the only thing I've ever tried that really worked was the old ECA stack.
    ^ I would suggest that 20 days is a pretty short trial with this product, and that for best effect it should be taken for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    lipomorph and albuterol stacked is my favorite so far for fatloss. when you cycle off the albuterol, you can replace with caffeine 100 mg and nicotine 1 mg throughout the day.

4 tabs of lipomorph is where it starts to shine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
    Weekend nailed it. 4 + caps lipomorph and the fat rolls off.
    I'm glad you like it.
    I wouldn't recommend using 4 caps on a long-term basis as you will exceed the tolerable upper intake levels for Vitamin A, particularly if you also take fish oils (Vitamin A is fat soluble and can accumulate in tissues). A better way (which would also be more wallet-conscious) might be to use βAIBA to increase the dose of BAIBA you are getting in LipoMorph, i.e. 2-3 caps plus some powder.
    Last edited by totalflexblog; 05-27-2015 at 05:25 AM.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0 moleculargainz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been using lipomorph at 2 caps a day for about 6 weeks now and I've definitely noticed a considerable difference. I'm also on a strict diet where I weigh/track all my food so that obviously plays the biggest role but the consistency of that makes it easy to tell when something new has an effect or not. And although it hasn't been anything drastic, it has complimented by diet quite well. Haven't noticed any sides either, doesn't mess up my appetite, doesn't keep me wired, no racing heart beat or anything like that.
    SoCal Nutrition - Discount Bodybuilding Supplements
    Use coupon code HBLS to save 5% on all orders!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sold - will be ordering. Do bodyweight workout in the mornings, alternating weights and cardio at night. My diet seems to be spot on right now but the weight loss seems slow - so comments like fat melting off and considerable difference carry some merit for sure. SoCal pricing looks good to me - unless anyone is aware of a better priced alternative right now.

Also - any more studies on whether it really contributes to increased brown / beige cells ? I am in Canada - lake by my house is cold but swimmable now - is it worth while to try and spend a lot of time in cold water and help stimulate brown cells ? Cold showers help ?