User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    This question may be completely retarded, but hey, here it goes. DNP seems to, allegedly, have some effect on androgen receptor sensitivity. Is there any reason to believe Lipomorph would have any similar effects?
    That's assuming you believe DNP has the effect you stated... one of the more informed posters on DNP at pro muscle:

does DNP resensitize receptors? - Professional Muscle

I assume you're talking about the androgen receptor?

Guys have been saying for years that "DNP will clean out your receptor sites." I'm not sure if Author L. Rea is the one who jumped the gun with this or if he was merely repeated it, but in Chemical Muscle Enhancement (pg 149), he says "Note of interest: DNP also appears to clean out androgenic receptor-sites and may have caused receptor-site up-regulation!"

Now why would Rea say that DNP "appears" to clean out androgenic receptor-sites? I'd put my money on the effects you see soon after a DNP cycle ends. There's a surge in strength, endurance, and pumps. However, I don't think this has anything to do with the androgen receptor. I've never seen anyone cite evidence supporting that. Even Rea, the king of false information and defective reasoning, speaks of it as speculation, that DNP "may" cause up-regulation.

I spent a few hours researching this specific topic and couldn't find anything deirectly relevant. The best I could find was a study that looked at the effect of DNP on androgen receptors in the prostate. The study found that "In the presence of 2,4-dinitrophenol, the androgen receptor is rapidly deactivated (half life, 2min). The inactive receptor can be reactivated efficiently by an energy-dependent process, even in the absence of protein synthesis." In other words, DNP down-regulates the androgen receptor, at least in the short-term, in the prostate. The receptor can be efficiently reactivated when energy supply is restored.

And that's what you'd expect. DNP stresses cellular energy production, so it's a potent activator of AMPK (the "tank-is-low" signal). AMPK, in turn, serves to activate processes that produce energy (including fat burning) and deactivate processes that consume energy (including protein synthesis). For example, we know that mTOR (an important signaling enzyme for protein synthesis) is a downstream target of AMPK that DNP inhibits. I wouldn't be surprised if DNP down-regulates the androgen receptor as well.

DNP produces some nice effects shortly after going off cycle, but as far as I can tell there's zero evidence that it has anything to do with the androgen receptor. In contrast, we have good, alternative explanations that are actually supported by research, including glycogen supercompensation and increased mitochondrial density.

As for running DNP in the middle of your AAS cycle to "spark new muscle growth once you come off the DNP," it's definitely possible. For example, glycogen supercompensation alone can be very anabolic. If nothing else, you have the benefit of burning some fat while under the protection of strong androgens. I don't think anyone knows if DNP can "spark new muscle growth," but you can certainly give it a try and see what your hunch is.

Hope that helps,
    Conciliator
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    That's assuming you believe DNP has the effect you stated... one of the more informed posters on DNP at pro muscle:
    good read! i'm not too sure either, can't say it's much of any research i've done X internet bro-lore
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    This question may be completely retarded, but hey, here it goes. DNP seems to, allegedly, have some effect on androgen receptor sensitivity. Is there any reason to believe Lipomorph would have any similar effects?
    I think those allegations are without substance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is a non stim fat burner but i feel a stim effect

very alert an wakeful, its like my brain feels open its hard to explain but this shit is awesome

i assume its the octopamine HCL............it usually hits me in 30-45 mins

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    this is a non stim fat burner but i feel a stim effect

very alert an wakeful, its like my brain feels open its hard to explain but this shit is awesome

i assume its the octopamine HCL............it usually hits me in 30-45 mins
    Could be the octopamine. Could be the fact that some of the ingredients are supposed to stimulate NE.

More feedback:

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Damn this stuff is good. My diet hasn't really been on point and about 4 weeks into the run at 3 caps a day (I weigh around 190), I can see my top two abs (which I haven't seen in awhile). It's sort of sad that my diet hasn't been on point, but this stuff definitely works. I still have around 8 weeks left to go....so I'm glad I stocked up on bottles. I think this stuff is more effective (or seemingly more effective) for people with higher BF%. I'm not a lardass by any means, but I'm not ripped like most of you guys...
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Eat_Iron View Post
    I'm getting the same results as above. Ive been following IIFYM so while I have been hitting macros and calories, I still throw in whatever I want from time to time. I'm now at 209 lbs with a big difference in definition around the shoulder area. I seem to lose body fat from head to toe with the last place being thighs/hips. Still at 3 caps a day.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im considering using this with some clients very soon.

Need a very solid new fat burner for my people

Anyone got a discount code for this product??
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this for about two weeks now. I have definalely lost weight 6lbs or so. I see it in my waist and love handles. I kinda like the burps now that i am used to them.

One question though, is there anything in Lipomorph that could lend to muscle cramps? I know in that TTA had a tendency to cause cramps, and was wondering?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a win!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank! View Post
    I have been using this for about two weeks now. I have definalely lost weight 6lbs or so. I see it in my waist and love handles. I kinda like the burps now that i am used to them.

One question though, is there anything in Lipomorph that could lend to muscle cramps? I know in that TTA had a tendency to cause cramps, and was wondering?
    I'm pleased to hear that you like it, and that it's working well for you. I don't think there's anything in there that could/should cause muscle cramps. Is it something you're experiencing?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hank!'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Antaeus Labs LipoMorph

yes , for the last couple of weeks I have been getting some muscle cramps, mostly in my upper back, abs, calves during and after activity. etc. I drink over a gallon of water a day so I don't think I am dehydrated but as a precaution I started drinking some Coconut water to replace electrolytes which seems help..