User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Gamers?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I gave up gaming for over 3 years then I picked up Skyrim at a friends house. Was so damn hooked on that until Halo 4.....

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anybody plays PS3 online you should add me on your friends list. strife40oz is my psn name.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    COD fan from the beginning (10 years ago ? ) but the fun fades today. Nothing changes really, only maps are new.
    Otherwise I like :
    - Assassin's Creed III (and the 4 chapters before )
    - Far Cry 3
    - Borderlands 2
    - Battlefield 3
    - LEGO Lord of the ring (this games surprised me being a fan of the Jackson's trilogy).

And I played on xbox and PS3 but just plays now on xbox360. My gamertag is 'Jack O'Neill 57' if you want to play online one day

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    I gave up gaming for over 3 years then I picked up Skyrim at a friends house. Was so damn hooked on that until Halo 4.....
    Yes, I forgot Halo 4 in my list. Fan from the beginning too. Great adventures in solo and great matches in multiplayer !!!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    omg finally a thread made for me... i'm probably one of the biggest closet gamers in the world guys, spent most of my years trying to manage social life and raiding with my guilds in WoW and LOTR, had 3 max lvl characters on WoW however i quit that shit when WOTLK came out, and hopped over to LOTRO which i loved for quite some time, was one of the top hunters on my sever... Not to mention the countless hours i spent wrecking kids in Halo 2 and Halo 3, all the COD's.... fuck. I even had GW2 pre ordered and bought a whole new PC to play it on max settings however i moved for my career a week before it came out and haven't been able to play a game since then... however i heard from a little birdy my girlfriend ordered me the ACIII PS3 bundle so wont be long till i sink my teeth into PS online and get back into the groove of things xD

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GET GUILD WARS 2.

Holy crap, it is digital crack.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World of Battles: Morningstar

Basically you play out small skirmishes against opponents online. Sometimes it is 2v2, sometimes you can even get a game with 4v4 or 3v4.

You control batallions in the game just like in a medieval battle. Pikeman, cavalary, infantry, archers. It has a fantasy theme with dwarves, undead, elves, etc.

There is also a world map in which clans can battle for domination of provinces.

Probably the most strategic game I've played on the computer.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 AestheticOne's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    GET GUILD WARS 2.

Holy crap, it is digital crack.
    i have the game already bought, what sever u on / any races or characters u suggest that are stupidly OP or just fun to play? in pretty much all MMO's i've been a hunter but i wouldnt mind a change