User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Res100 & Aromasin

I have conducted a 1 month experiment on myself with Res100 Liquid and Aromasin.

Before I get into what happened i'll give you a little history.

Previously I have run Res100 in the capsule version with aromasin ranging from 6.25mg, 12.5mg and 25mg daily this resulted in massive increases in aggression, dry and or sore joints, minor hair shedding, removal of water and much more drive in the gym.

So for the month of June I ran 12.5mg Aromasin almost daily, missed a few days here and there eg weekends this was combined with Res100 at a dose of 4mls 2x per day.

For the first few days of the month i had the same effects as before increases in aggression, dry and or sore joints, minor hair shedding, removal of water and much more drive in the gym.

After about 1 week into this the dry and or sore joints went away, the hair shedding went away and the aggression became a little less...still more than normal but not as much as the previous combination of Res100 capsules and aromasin. Water removal remained similar.

By the end of the month i showed no signs that aromasin was working at all, i discontinued the res100 around the 27th so 11 days ago now.

I continued with the same 12.5mg daily dose of aromasin, all of a sudden in the last 3-4 days the typical effects of aromasin have started again dry and or sore joints, minor hair shedding, leaning looking, less water retention. I have also reduced the dose for the moment to 5 x per week as i dont like the hair shedding.

This is going out on a limb here but based on these findings I can only conclude that when i first started the combination of Res100 Liquid with 12.5mg aromasin that in the first few days both supplement and drug were working together and once the Res100 had reached peak levels in the body it was occupying the aromatase enzymes and thus aromasin was unable to bind and work.

In my opinion this goes to show that Res100 Liquid is very strong, much stronger than the capsules especially given it has not allowed the aromasin to work.

So Res100 Liquid really is a kick as product.

I will be doing more experiments like this over the coming months so i'll report back anything else i discover.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every day dose of 12.5 mg of aromasin is probably overkill, as res100 is supposed to lower estrogen as well?
    Too low estrogen is not good thing at all, especially long term- as it weakens bones among other stuff.
    Also, anytime one uses AI, he should add vitamin d as it reduces sides somewhat and (at least in theory) it reduces damage done to the bones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jelisej View Post
    Every day dose of 12.5 mg of aromasin is probably overkill, as res100 is supposed to lower estrogen as well?
    Too low estrogen is not good thing at all, especially long term- as it weakens bones among other stuff.
    Also, anytime one uses AI, he should add vitamin d as it reduces sides somewhat and (at least in theory) it reduces damage done to the bones.
    Yes 12.5mg is too high for long term use, in short term I have found it fine until i get sore joints then i reduce the dose to EOD.
    I take 5000IU Vitamin D, I have done so for a few years now.
    Res100 the most powerful Testosterone Booster www.WickedSupplements.com
    We Ship World Wide! Save 10% with members only discount: SS10 Order Online: www.OnlineNutrition.com.au