User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Cycle Advice Ever?? Rich Piana

Wow. Literally at the 2:40 mark tells people to use dbol for 2 days....and then switch to a new oral for a couple days.......to keep the body guessing......

wtf??? this whole video is about "keeping the body guessing" but from all my knowledge...and i'm sure many others here will agree too....that this in fact, retarded information. i mean yeah, androgen receptors NEED breaks, sure, but dbol for 2 days and then switch to a new compound???????

thoughts???

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like he's bostin loyd 2.0.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cept bostin gives better advice....

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's keeping my body guessing by repeatedly asking myself "wtf is this shit? Is he high?", then mission accomplished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean. he's given out some really good advice before, and knows a thing or two. regardless of how much you juice or use synthol, for him to look like that he MUST know some things.....but this cycle advice is mad stupid. i didnt even watch the whole video because it was angering me some of the stupid shit he was saying.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 ExtraZeus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jesus, look at that monster. He probably cruises at a gram a week; popping dbol like there fucking skittles.
    I ain't afraid of SHIT!...except snakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but only for 2 days!!! and then he'll switch to popping winstrol like candy for a couple days

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not big on this idea of switching things all the time to keep getting results. I don't think the body works that way relative to hormone response. Sure in training theory these ideas work, but it's not because you're "keeping the body guessing" the body doesn't guess, it just responds to stressors and so if you modify the stressors you get different results. So that's why when you train with low reps high weight it works when you've switched from high reps low weight because different tissues respond in different ways.

Largely with hormones there's a correlation between dose, specific dose response of the person and how much mass they will gain that's really about it with minor modifications and hick ups along the way. You won't get the same result in an absolute sense with the same compounds at the same doses if your body is maxed out at those variables, if you do it's because some other factor is being optimized.

Now I do think long term hormones at a specific level will show results after people believe they have "plateaued" largely the muscles will become thicker and denser after longer periods. Largely the initial muscle gained after starting now compounds is soft and easily lost. However the longer you keep working those muscles I feel the muscle becomes denser, stronger, and larger not because you've changed something but simply because you HAVEN'T changed something. If everything is on point you will keep seeing changes without having to change all these things around randomly to keep your body "guessing".

Like I've said the body just responds to what it responds to and so sometimes it's best to keep things the same because sometimes when the body adapts to a new hormone that's when the magic actually starts. When the body modifies all the other systems to match this new level you have introduced. Then all the other systems can work at their full potential to actualize the changes you're wanting.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ great post

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst Cycle Advice Ever?? Rich Piana

His arms are just bags of synthol.....look at the way the biceps flop about when he moves his arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk