User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you dose before bed? I'll try it out tonight with .25ml

Not gonna lie. I'm a little worried here. My age+melanotan 2+prami+being on cycle might make for awkward situations.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I dose first thing in the morning to avoid any potential insomnia problems. And I am fasted in the mornings so the GH should work pretty well in that time period.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I've seen it go both ways with logs. Some people get knocked out, others have insomnia.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    ^ I've seen it go both ways with logs. Some people get knocked out, others have insomnia.
    It does both though for most. It's like, you're crazy tired from the prami, but you can't sleep because of the prami. So I just dose early to avoid that... I'd rather be tired earlier in the day and just drink some coffee than be caught in fucking purgatory while trying to sleep.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Stuff. I just ordered prami for two reasons the GH release factor and cause ERS is out of caber. Lol. I have a nagging rotator cuff issue, I got some hope. Prob going to try tb500 next.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A week in and I have a night and day difference with my shoulder. Could be mental, who knows. I couldn't even do any sort of pressing then. Grabbed 100's pain free on incline yesterday.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A week in and I have a night and day difference with my shoulder. Could be mental, who knows. I couldn't even do any sort of pressing then. Grabbed 100's pain free on incline yesterday.
    God damnit!! I JUST got some caber and NOW you fuckers are going to make me double up with a Prami order............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    God damnit!! I JUST got some caber and NOW you fuckers are going to make me double up with a Prami order............
    Haha. In all fairness, I think it's too early for it to be the prami. Perhaps it's helping, but I also started animal flex+megadosing fish oil before then. Along with lots of anti inflammatory meds at night and icing three times a day.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha. In all fairness, I think it's too early for it to be the prami. Perhaps it's helping, but I also started animal flex+megadosing fish oil before then. Along with lots of anti inflammatory meds at night and icing three times a day.
    I think someone mentioned it in this thread, but prolactin is inflammatory so the prami is sort of a (rhyme incoming) double whammy when it comes to injury healing. GH+anti-inflammatory.

BTW, I decided to take prami at night now. It's working for my sleep. I'm up to 1.25mg and it gives me ~6 hours of sleep before I jolt awake. When the pramipexole blood levels drop, adrenaline and some other hormones increase... that's why it's known to wake people up in the middle of the night. So you need to dose it high enough to let blood levels remain high enough long enough to sleep.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ I'm literally passing out shortly after I take it. I have to wake up early for classes so I'm in bed by 11-11:30. That+melanotan 2 gives me great sleeps. I'm up at about 6 feeling refreshed and not groggy or anything.