Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
Hey Hix They're not samples actually..they will be regular 3mL bottles that range in price from 15-25 dollar each normally.

With each purchase you will get a free 1mL of the new polo double black bc I want reviews....im happy to hear that Cobalt likes it..this is a good thing.

Truth be told, I have never smelled this scent..I got it for a SS member..and I got a better deal buying a huge amount, rather then small..so I said screw it..ill stock it for the SS guy and for anyone else..just like the Lacoste..that was simply bought as a favor

I have to run to the gym and train a client..Ill have a link up in a few hours and post here..

Its essentially any scent I carry except the DOLCE BY..I actually have to raise the price of the BY because its just so expensive..I dont mind breaking even..but I can't lose money on all my sales. LOL.

This whole promotion actually costs me money. I won't say I "lose" money, but I "spend" money I won't get back. Helping friends or family isn't a loss..and I'm sure also if people like these products, they will spread the word In turn I make a few guys happy..and I am paying for Double POLO reviews essentially. Mind you, if the reviews suck..then that's not a good thing LOL. But I dont' care..i want to hear feedback from people I trust and that know I dont want them to lie about a product.

But Ralph Lauren makes good stuff..so I have faith a few people, and even I might like this..

I like variety in my supplements, women and colognes So this helps me too LOL

You can use your SS discount "SWOLE" that is fine. The $12 bucks includes shipping..so it's really costing you about $9 bucks for a 3mL.

Thanx everyone!!!
Thank you Wes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk