User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FREE WEEKEND GIVEAWAY + New Pheromone Scent to the lineup :) Double POLO

Thanks to another awesome member who wanted to decant his favorite scent, we are now going to introduce this scent to the Pheromone Decant lineup.

So this is 2 scents in the last month we have added as a result of a SS member. Double Polo Black and LACOSTE essential Thank you guys.

This is POLO DOUBLE BLACK By Ralph Lauren.

Now we have GYMnTONIC Black..but lets see how this compares.

This is Lacoste Essential

So...going to do a weekend free giveaway.

CONTEST RULES
    2 winners will be chosen.

Same scenario, Pick a number 1-100. Closest number wins. Second closest number wins 2nd bottle. Both prizes will be a 3mL of the new DOUBLE POLO (will not ship until TUESDAY) and you will also get a free 1mL of GYMnTONIC BLACK for comparisons sakes.

My daughter will use her number Generator and randomly select a number...that will be announced Monday am.

Contest Runs NOW to SUNDAY at 11:59pm.

PROMOTIONAL SALE ON PHEROMONES

Also, as a promotion, I am going to do 10 - 3mL pheromone samples for $12 dollars shipped.. It will TOP out at ONLY 10 for sale..once they sell out at that price, that is it..and it is open to any customers, so if you want a 3mL at a beyond fair price, grab one!!

I will make a list of the options..pretty much all of them except probably DOLCE BY will be included..that is just way too expensive and hard to get.

I will post this later today in this thread...But this is a PRE-SALE. ANY purchases will SHIP TUES/WEDS at latest. I can't keep alot of the raws in stock..they sell just way too quickly. I sold out yesterday. I also sold out of 3ml bottles, those are due MONDAY. Raw pheromones are very $$$$ to sit on such quantities to be very honest with you guys.

Also as a bonus, each purchase will include a FREE 1mL sample of the new POLO DOUBLE BLACK. The only thing I would ask is an HONEST review of that scent in this post after you receive it.

And 100% honesty in your reviews... You love it, you hate it LOL....

I want some feedback from everyone here. So far I have hundreds of positive feedbacks. Even if guys aren't getting numerous women with these, most guys are loving the scents and they are hypo allergenic..so alot of guys who have had issues with colognes in past, are not experiencing this with these.

I'd say we have about 99% positive reviews on these.

THANX SS family

Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 07-11-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky number 42!

I LOVE double black, Its my normal go-to cologne, good stuff and a great choice!
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 HIXX504's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I might have to snag me a few goodies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wes, when still the presale samples be available on your site? I looked for them earlier.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    Wes, when still the presale samples be available on your site? I looked for them earlier.

Hey Hix They're not samples actually..they will be regular 3mL bottles that range in price from 15-25 dollar each normally.

With each purchase you will get a free 1mL of the new polo double black bc I want reviews....im happy to hear that Cobalt likes it..this is a good thing.

Truth be told, I have never smelled this scent..I got it for a SS member..and I got a better deal buying a huge amount, rather then small..so I said screw it..ill stock it for the SS guy and for anyone else..just like the Lacoste..that was simply bought as a favor

I have to run to the gym and train a client..Ill have a link up in a few hours and post here..

Its essentially any scent I carry except the DOLCE BY..I actually have to raise the price of the BY because its just so expensive..I dont mind breaking even..but I can't lose money on all my sales. LOL.

This whole promotion actually costs me money. I won't say I "lose" money, but I "spend" money I won't get back. Helping friends or family isn't a loss..and I'm sure also if people like these products, they will spread the word In turn I make a few guys happy..and I am paying for Double POLO reviews essentially. Mind you, if the reviews suck..then that's not a good thing LOL. But I dont' care..i want to hear feedback from people I trust and that know I dont want them to lie about a product.

But Ralph Lauren makes good stuff..so I have faith a few people, and even I might like this..

I like variety in my supplements, women and colognes So this helps me too LOL

You can use your SS discount "SWOLE" that is fine. The $12 bucks includes shipping..so it's really costing you about $9 bucks for a 3mL.

Thanx everyone!!!
    Last edited by GYMnTONIC.com; 07-11-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Hey Hix They're not samples actually..they will be regular 3mL bottles that range in price from 15-25 dollar each normally.

With each purchase you will get a free 1mL of the new polo double black bc I want reviews....im happy to hear that Cobalt likes it..this is a good thing.

Truth be told, I have never smelled this scent..I got it for a SS member..and I got a better deal buying a huge amount, rather then small..so I said screw it..ill stock it for the SS guy and for anyone else..just like the Lacoste..that was simply bought as a favor

I have to run to the gym and train a client..Ill have a link up in a few hours and post here..

Its essentially any scent I carry except the DOLCE BY..I actually have to raise the price of the BY because its just so expensive..I dont mind breaking even..but I can't lose money on all my sales. LOL.

This whole promotion actually costs me money. I won't say I "lose" money, but I "spend" money I won't get back. Helping friends or family isn't a loss..and I'm sure also if people like these products, they will spread the word In turn I make a few guys happy..and I am paying for Double POLO reviews essentially. Mind you, if the reviews suck..then that's not a good thing LOL. But I dont' care..i want to hear feedback from people I trust and that know I dont want them to lie about a product.

But Ralph Lauren makes good stuff..so I have faith a few people, and even I might like this..

I like variety in my supplements, women and colognes So this helps me too LOL

You can use your SS discount "SWOLE" that is fine. The $12 bucks includes shipping..so it's really costing you about $9 bucks for a 3mL.

Thanx everyone!!!
    Thank you Wes

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Double Black is bad ass and every chic likes it, it's a no brainer!