User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sex problem.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gonna pause to put a pice of paper in the photo lol. I'll post where and what I have/get sent

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    y'all got it easy being straight. at least you can find attractive people and can hit on women. i can't hit on people. i might get punched in the face. tis quite shitty

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolllllllllllllll. I don't hit on women either. They only talk to me when I'm out with my daughter. Lol. She's a total chick magnet. I don't even want them to talk to me cause I'm out spending time with her. But they do any way.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nate just go to gay friendly areas. I understand, that and it bites. Hit gay clubs or friendly events. I did, tons of dudes hit on me lol. And there were plenty of ladies I hit on. Life's harder being gay in some aspects I get it. But if you're not being rapey, I doubt they're gonna punch you in the face lol. Plus you don't look like a small guy. Fuck em up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually homophobic about the main local gay bar.......just tons of dick thirsty mexicans, no offense to mexcians, in this town sadly....and even a hot dick thirsty mexican aint my style. it sux cuz as time goes on, it seems sex has become so much more "casual" and that ain't my style. hard to find people looking for something serious at this age. not hating on those who hook up. I've had plenty, but eh. I'm 21. i want something real lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fuck? Shut your mouth, you're 21. You ain't ready for shit. You need to keep slaying dude! I'm 23, I'm still at it lol..no plan on stopping till after I attend and graduate college. You sound like a hoodrat chick from baltimore "I want something real."- you pct'in brah?
    Last edited by tallstraw; 07-16-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spit Gatorade on my screen when I read dick thirsty Mexicans. You owe me a new monitor Nate.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 necropuppy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's some funny shit. Lol. You should come to South FL. There's a huge gay community here.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy hell, the last two pages on this thread had me in tears I was laughing so hard.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    The fuck? Shut your mouth, you're 21. You ain't ready for shit. You need to keep slaying dude! I'm 23, I'm still at it lol..no plan on stopping till after I attend and graduate college. You sound like a hoodrat chick from baltimore "I want something real."- you pct'in brah?
    has no appeal. none whatsoever. i can't even sext people on gay apps and get off to it anymore like i used to. i used to love to get stoned and trade pics and hook up.....but after my first and only real relationship....that shit stopped.

and yes. i am pct'in....and I'm horny.....but i can't bring myself to have meaningless sex.....plus condoms sukkkkkk