User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cobalt, define 'fired up'. More energy and mood better? No cool, crazy stuff like euphoria or floating or anything?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about u james???/ did u not try it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    what about u james???/ did u not try it?
    Not yet, my wife has passed me whatever she had this weekend. I've felt like total ass, achey, and a sore throat since late Monday night. Her's last about 2 days. I've got a show tomorrow night so I'm hoping I'm good in the AM and I'll try it out during my gig or do it Friday.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess I better get this up while I have some time.

Taste/ Flavor: I think I got the cranberry flavor. It was kinda bitter, but the taste didn't last long. Certainly not a horrible flavor.

Dosage used: Half bottle on Tuesday with food and half bottle today with post-wo shake

Effects: Both times I was fired up. Energy like crazy and a "get shit done" attitude. First dose was at my house and I got a lot of work done in my work room (bought a house a few months back and stuff was still packed up). I'm talking unpacking, built a computer, set up equipment, ect... Was in a really good mood, just straight up happy. After 2 hours of that, I was still going and ended up running to the gym. Second dose was after a heavy workout and I took it with my post-wo shake. I was driving to work and my whole body suddenly felt light, relaxed. Really mellow. That feeling lasted about 20 mins and the energy came screaming in like before. I normally have a hard workout and once I'm done I really slow down. Not today. Its about 6 hours later and I'm still feeling alert.

Side Effects: Nothing really, mildly increased heart rate, but that was to be expected.

Length of Duration: First shot took about 25 mins to kick in (on a full stomach) and lasted at least 6 hours. Second shot kicked in within 10 minutes and its still working about 6 hours later.

Other Thoughts: I like this stuff. That is the simple answer. It really got me going, lifted my mood and kept me going. Its not like an energy drink that gets you going and lets you crash. Its like you get turned on, your muscles, brain, everything. It stays on and is a nice long-lasting effect. I felt better, way better, wanted to get stuff done and did it. There was clarity, focus and it felt like my brain was oiled up and going strong. Even now, at work while I type this, I'm awake and feeling good even after a bad night sleep and hard day at the gym.

Can I compare it to something else?
    No.

It really does have its own unique feel. The closest thing is like a perfectly sized energy drink that doesn't stop after only 3 hours and really opens your mind and makes you happy.

Def. going to be picking some more up, but I have a vacation tomorrow, so I gotta wait till its over and hopefully Wes will still have some in stock.
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn man can't wait for my bottle to arrive.

Sounds like exactly what I want to replace my pre-club/party swag shot!!
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Damn man can't wait for my bottle to arrive.

Sounds like exactly what I want to replace my pre-club/party swag shot!!
    My thoughts exactly.

Except I dont like to half bottle anything.

Sponsor Feedback Score 1 (100%) GYMnTONIC.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news!! TY cobalt!!!!!!!!!

BBG yours should ship Monday. We had some delays on these. A few shipping mixups and then selling out didn't help. When it rains it pours, but if you are owed one of these, the game plan is for Monday to ship and then be back right on track for this week coming up.

Things are coming back to normal day by day, though FYI right now we only have Paypal as our payment option until Saturday we should be back up and running with a new merchant account . Certain merchant accounts do not like certain items that are for sale such as PH's so they often will not allow you to use their services if you continue to sell these. When it rains it pours LOL

TY guys..gonna update the Contest thread in a bit as well and announce the winners
    www.gymntonic.com
    questions@gymntonic.com
    Use Discount Code "SWOLE" for 5% off at Checkout

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC.com View Post
    Good news!! TY cobalt!!!!!!!!!

BBG yours should ship Monday. We had some delays on these. A few shipping mixups and then selling out didn't help.
    Hey bud... if I order some products you think I can have them put with the package on Monday? Glad to hear about selling out even if it delayed the package!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wnen do these hit Jersey?

BBG and I are going to drink two each at this chicks house, we met last year at summer camp. Cdsnuts said he's gonna come through, but I'm not sure I want to Cdsnuts.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's running into problems sourcing more of the product. Nothing we can really do about that right now

I was looking forward to running it but at least we have Cobalt's review!